No announcement yet.

click

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/click/..... doesn't seem Disney to me.

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender
      ESPN is a disney company
      O REALLY?!?!?

SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Columbia isn't Disney!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/11/3011/summary.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
          Originally posted by Brodeur
          Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
          Originally posted by HarringtonSucks
          Click has some funny parts in commercials, but its also a Disney movie, and most new Disney movies blow. FF has really hot asian chicks according to CGF and others on this site. I would go with Click though since it has the one and only Christopher Walken.
          Dammit, Click is made by Disney?!?!? Now I definitely won't be going to see it.
          What's wrong with Disney? I mean they are partners with pixar, so it's all good. Neither of the two movies do anything for me at all, so I'd say neither.
          Everything made by Disney nowadays has to be mushy and cliche. What happened to the time when Disney movies were dark and cartoonishly evil?!
          Well I agree that outside of Pixar's help, Disney hasn't made a good movie since The Iron Giant(and Pirates of the Caribbean, but still), but still.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

It seems like this Click movie is ripping off some earlier disney movie about some guy who had a watch that could pause time. Wasn't it Clockstoppers or something?

Comment

go see tokyo drift. i really liked it not just because of the hot asian chicks but i liked the storyline too.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                It seems like this Click movie is ripping off some earlier disney movie about some guy who had a watch that could pause time. Wasn't it Clockstoppers or something?
                way too resurrect a movie that nobody has thought about in at least 2 years

Comment

Oh yeah...I remember thinking that movie looked pretty bad.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Clockstoppers stole the idea from A Twilight Zone episode anyway. There's no originality in Hollywood these days, so it doesn't matter much.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Clockstoppers stole the idea from A Twilight Zone episode anyway. There's no originality in Hollywood these days, so it doesn't matter much.
                      Plus about everybody in the world has dreamt about having a remote that paused, stopped, rewound, & fast forwarded time.

Comment

Remember the Simpsons episode where bart and millhouse get the magic stopwatch that they end up breaking.

PM me for sig requests
                        Originally posted by Sean Connery
                        Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                          way too resurrect a movie that nobody has thought about in at least 2 years
                          What can I say? It jogged my memory.

And its good to see that the idea came from a good place to begin with Twilight Zone was awesome.

Comment

Neither, just sit at home and rethink your life if you ever even remotely thought about watching either of these "movies"

BoneKrusher

Comment

movies have alltogether been pretty horrible since 2000

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                                Plus about everybody in the world has dreamt about having a remote that paused, stopped, rewound, & fast forwarded time.
                                I don't think it'd be produced by Disney if they were profiling a real guy.
                                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information