Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy gets banned from a football forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXf3wx5nPXU

    Here's the original, it's about people who got their vocal cords damaged during surgery.

    Comment


    • #17
      I feel bad for the host because, as tragic as the guy's situation is, his voice is funny sounding.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I feel bad for the host because, as tragic as the guy's situation is, his voice is funny sounding.
        I'm pretty sure it's fake...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
          I'm pretty sure it's fake...
          After a second viewing, I have to agree with you.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • #20
            Dude, never let your wife grade your mock drafts.




            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Brent View Post
              After a second viewing, I have to agree with you.
              It's not, I've seen it before. That guy got fired immediately thereafter and has never worked in Television before, even though he was fairly successful with that show...

              Post 5800.

              BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                It's not, I've seen it before. That guy got fired immediately thereafter and has never worked in Television before, even though he was fairly successful with that show...

                Post 5800.
                I read that as well, I also read how there are several sketches on youtube that have the same actors, something called le gloria, or something like that.

                Comment


                • #23
                  "hut hut 1, hut hut 2"

                  LOLZ

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Here is the real thing
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0dybAaZWuI&NR=1
                    the guy lost his balls, so he now has a really high pitched voice.

                    SPLOOSH

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      "It says here your screen name was... Chick_Magnet 69... LULZ"

                      SPLOOSH

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Well I want to know, if it's not staged, how does the audience remain so cool? Just hearing that guy laugh makes me crack up!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Oh my, that was truly epic.

                          Not sure I should've watched it at uni though, people keep looking at my when I was laughing randomly like I was weird.

                          Maybe that's not the laughing though haha! :D

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information