Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What would you do if.........

    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...1PjMgW9aoA0rhV

    I would be so pissed off if this happened to me. Really no reason to have it that high.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

  • #2
    A sword?.....

    This guy seems to be proud to be a porn addict, his face on TV, and "of course I'll keep watching porn, I just need some decent headphones."

    Bone Krusher, the best

    Comment


    • #3
      Nothing better than some surround sound porn. Especially if it's on Blu Ray.

      Will they ever shoot a porn for IMAX??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Malaka View Post
        A sword?.....

        This guy seems to be proud to be a porn addict, his face on TV, and "of course I'll keep watching porn, I just need some decent headphones."
        It is funny how at the end they say the guy "had the porno off for hours before the guy busted in"
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

        John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          It is funny how at the end they say the guy "had the porno off for hours before the guy busted in"
          Yeah that just makes this whole thing even weirder...

          Bone Krusher, the best

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            It is funny how at the end they say the guy "had the porno off for hours before the guy busted in"
            Interrupting the rape would have been rude.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              It is funny how at the end they say the guy "had the porno off for hours before the guy busted in"
              If a dude busted into my place with a sword, the first thing I would do is call the cops and get that ****** arrested.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • #8
                Woulda been BA if he used a ninja grappling hook and smoke bombs and came in the window...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  If a dude busted into my place with a sword, the first thing I would do is call the cops and get that ****** arrested.
                  why? because the size of the sword makes you feel weak? ;)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Why is this moron blaring porn LOL. Also if the guy thought there was rape this guy is either watching some freaky porn on the guy w/ a sword is a nut. well he is a nut regardless call the cops for crying out loud.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      **** if he would of busted in my house with that shiz we woulda had a sword fight..I always keep a few blades at arms reach.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                        **** if he would of busted in my house with that shiz we woulda had a sword fight..I always keep a few blades at arms reach.
                        This is true he bought a 3 foot sword recently I was there!!!
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                        John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Only in Wisconsin!!!

                          If the guy would have busted down the door during the porno, they probably both would have been holding swords!
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yea I was thinking about that. That guy seems to be proud of his porn watching, so it would probably be a pocket knife(if ya know what I mean) VS some samurai sword.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lol@watching porn on surround sound, rock out with your **** out dude :D





                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information