No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a $1500 Desert Eagle today, I wish I had the money.

Comment

What the heck do you need a desert eagle for? Just curious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        If they are half as sweet in real life as they are in video games, that's reason enough. As long as it is chrome silver, gold, or camouflage.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          If they are half as sweet in real life as they are in video games, that's reason enough. As long as it is chrome silver, gold, or camouflage.
          Exactly haha it was heavy and badass

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            For kickin ass. I own one. pretty worthless, I can't remember the last time I used it or even took it out of the safe. I'm going to be selling it soon most likely.

If your looking for nice shotgun for 1000 or so you can't wrong with Benelli M1 super 90. I have two of them and love them for waterfowl, doves, Pheasant, ect. One plus is how easily it is add extension tubes for more shells.

If your going for a more beginner shotgun you should just get a Remington 870 express magnum. Perfect beginner pump action.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Like I said, I don't really have any need or want to own a gun, but deagles look sweet.

Comment

All I currently have is a paintball gun. When I turn 21 I do plan on becoming a registered gun owner, however.
                Also, my uncle has a gun collection that would make Tank Johnson look like a *****.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  All I currently have is a paintball gun. When I turn 21 I do plan on becoming a registered gun owner, however.
                  Also, my uncle has a gun collection that would make Tank Johnson look like a *****.
                  What about compared to TI

Comment

get the golden gun---1 shot=dead

but,

i plan on getting one once i graduate which should be next year---handgun i mean

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      What about compared to TI
                      More than likely. I'm pretty sure my uncle could take down small countries with his supplies.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        get the golden gun---1 shot=dead

but,

i plan on getting one once i graduate which should be next year---handgun i mean
                        Moonraker laser > Golden Gun.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          Moonraker laser > Golden Gun.
                          > All

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

To the OP...

It really depends on the type of shotgun your looking for. I've been a hunter and competition shooter for basically my entire life and I come from a very firearm oriented family. It's all but 2nd nature to me.

Now, if your looking for a shotgun for hunting purposes, here are two of my favorites:

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...s/model_11-87/
                            That is the semi-auto Remington 11-87. It was my first shotgun and is a great beginner gun whether your looking to hunt or shoot for sport. It's also easily customized if you want to add a pistol grip and turn it into a self-defense weapon.

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...uns/model_870/
                            This one is the Remington 870 pump action shotgun. Nothing feels better or sounds cooler than when you pump a shotgun, and this one's beautiful for it. It's another one thats great for beginners and is good for hunting or sport shooting as well.

Both of those are reasonably priced and like I said, good for beginners.

Now, if you want some elegance...

http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodin...d=060&cat=020C
                            This is a Winchester over-and-under double barreled shotgun. It's very similar to what I moved into when I really started getting into competitions for trap and skeet. It's lightweight and really run to shoot. A little more pricey but it's a really nice firearm.

Comment

SKB> Winchester beerbaron !

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                SKB> Winchester beerbaron !
                                Well, I know what has worked best for me... :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information