No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might have to use one on myself if I see anymore of this Idol $%!^.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
      This is probably the worst reason I've ever heard to spend hundreds of dollars on a gun.
      To defend yourself? Why do you even waste your time posting?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        If I need a handgun, give me a 1911 .45 Colt any day. To hell with that foreign crap. Cars are one thing but American guns do more than just hold their own in the market.
        Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I want to get a Colt 1911 but I need to make some money first.
        I want a Colt M1911 sooo bad but I have no place for it until I get out of college and they're quite expensive. My dad was thinking of paying for it now and having it himself because gun prices might go up with the new president and have me pay it off with labor around the house. And as being a resident of California i can't have a magazine that holds more than 10 so I might as well go a little more high power if I'm going to only have 10 +1 right?

And Glocks don't have external safeties so be safe. I don't want to hear about any of you pulling a Burress.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          I want a Colt M1911 sooo bad but I have no place for it until I get out of college and they're quite expensive. My dad was thinking of paying for it now and having it himself because gun prices might go up with the new president and have me pay it off with labor around the house. And as being a resident of California i can't have a magazine that holds more than 10 so I might as well go a little more high power if I'm going to only have 10 +1 right?

And Glocks don't have external safeties so be safe. I don't want to hear about any of you pulling a Burress.
          As a former resident of CA and a lover of most things CA, I am conflicted about their gun laws but living in TX has made me accustom to the freedom you are allowed with weapons.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

The best part of gun ownership is when you get to watch a man die.

Nothing more gratifying.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
              The best part of gun ownership is when you get to watch a man die.

Nothing more gratifying.
              Peefs, you are the manliest man here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                Peefs, you are the manliest man here.
                It is because of my beard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  It is because of my beard.

I blow my rep wad way too quickly...wow I laughed at that way too hard...

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information