• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a new episode tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      is there a new episode tonight?
      Nope. The Mid Season Finale was last week. Have to wait until October for new SP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Nope. The Mid Season Finale was last week. Have to wait until October for new SP.
        thats such bull, they should start putting out new episodes like in July or August. October, hell they could start a new season by that time.

It takes them like 2-3 weeks to make a new episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          thats such bull, they should start putting out new episodes like in July or August. October, hell they could start a new season by that time.

Actually, it only takes them 2-3 days to make a new episode.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
            Actually, it only takes them 2-3 days to make a new episode.
            the more reason to have them back in july not august.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              I didn't see last weeks but the pirate episode was ******* funny. You don't find Eastbound and Down funny, and you didn't like the Pirate episode? I am starting to think you are a humorless robot.
              nah. I just dont like Danny Mcbride's brand of humor. He's more annoying than funny, imo. I didnt find the show to be funny at all. I may have laughed once or twice when Craig Robinson was on the screen but that was it.

As for Southpark, I love it but, it runs hot and cold. The episodes are not consistently great, they lay and egg every now and then....and I just didnt like the last two.

Dont judge me too much...you're the one who loves Artie Lange. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post

Yes it takes only a short time for them to make an episode but that time is basically sleepless nights. Also during the off-time they are brainstorming ideas and resting so they can put out a good product. The reason you get epics like imaginationland is that they get time to think about it and are not just pushing them out like fast and the furious movies.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information