• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished it. Up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
      Just finished it. Up for grabs.

I thank you good sir. Mickey Mouse = O.G.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Fantastic Episode, loved the part where they hung out with the other purity ring couples

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

They mocked Disney..The Jonas Brothers...Marriage...Greys Anatomy...yup yup great ep...

Comment

Good Mornin' Denver. I loved everything about this. The Jonas Brothers are a plague upon society.

worker bees can leave
            even drones can fly away
            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

yes. awesome episode. my favorite part was Mickey's rant to the audience. LOL. probably my favorite episode since Imaginationland...which, coincidently was also heavily Disney influenced.

yes. i like Disney more than any grown straight man should.

Comment

Best line of the episode: "Isn't that a wedding ring?"

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Great episode, I really like that they had Mickey do his "ha-ha" after every line.

BoneKrusher

Comment

That had to be one of the greatest episode of the show I have ever seen.

Comment

Haha yeah that episode was awesome.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Mickey is a str8 up bad assss. ha ha. And was he supposed to be a float in the Macys parade at the end?? that was awesome. Jonas Brothers suck!

Comment

Best part was when the girls were saying they would never give a BJ and then the Jonas Bros walk in and all their mouths popped open. Classic.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                            yes. awesome episode. my favorite part was Mickey's rant to the audience. LOL. probably my favorite episode since Imaginationland...which, coincidently was also heavily Disney influenced.

yes. i like Disney more than any grown straight man should.
                            It was the perfect episode to air right after my trip to Disney World.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              Best part was when the girls were saying they would never give a BJ and then the Jonas Bros walk in and all their mouths popped open. Classic.
                              I loved that part. Episode was great though, a good start so far.

Comment

I liked the episode, but didnt think it was that great. I seem to enjoy the ones with more of Cartman, Kyle, tokein.

/sig by BONEkRUSHER/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information