No announcement yet.

If You Could Have a Day with Anyone.....

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach: I know hes dead, but how cool would Vince Lombardi be?

Athlete: I think Id prolly choose Peyton Manning...he just seems like a really chill, funny guy, and I bet he would be a blast to hang around with.

Idol/Role Model: Hunter S. Thompson. Dont know if the thread stated dead or alive, but I would most definitely choose Thompson. Just a chance to speak with him, pick his brain for a day, would probably be the highlight of my life.

Artist A: Gotta go with another writer, Chuck Palahniuk. Hes my favorite modern day writer, and again, to get inside his head for one day and see what he was thinking, maybe get a few tips on how to further my own creative writing and such would be awesome.

Artist B: Could really go any number of ways here...but the finalists would be Charlie Kaufman, Brad Pitt...on second thought, I'll go with Scarlett Johansson. And we can go hot tubbing. :)

Famous: I think Bill Clinton would be a really cool guy to meet. Great president, and I think he would be interesting to talk to. Stephen Colbert would be pretty hilarious too.

Attend this Game/Event: Gotta go with Superbowl 2000, last time my Ravens played.
    Last edited by A Perfect Score; 03-02-2009, 07:28 PM.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Coach: Tito Francona
      Athlete: Dwight Howard
      Idol/Role Model: Don't really have an idol... role model would be brother, I guess
      Artist A: Flight of the Conchords
      Artist B: Andy Samberg
      Famous: Barack Obama
      Attend this Game/Event: 2004 ALCS, all 7 games of it

Joe Torre

Mariano Rivera (Current)
        Yogi Berra (Retired)
        Jackie Robinson (Deceased)

Idol/Role Model:

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc):

Artist B (see above):
        Dave Chappelle

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc):
        Barack Obama

Attend this Game/Event (optional):
        Either Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS or Game 6 of the 1996 WS

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Coach: I know hes dead, but how cool would Vince Lombardi be?
          He'd probably yell at you and make you run laps.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Coach: Tito Francona

Athlete: Ken Griffey Jr

Idol/Role Model: Jonathan Papelbon

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Jimmy Page

Artist B (see above): Pete Townshend

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Bill Clinton

Attend this Game/Event (optional): 2004 ALCS game 4

Coach: Bill Bellicheat

Athlete: Adrian Peterson

Role Model: I can spend any day with my father so I will say Andy Kaufman

Artist: Kevin Smith

Artist B: Matt Stone/Trey Parker

Famous: Ron Paul

Attend this Game/Event: Woodstock

Coach: Herb Brooks

Athlete: Aeneas Williams

Idol/Role Model: John Krasinski

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Megan Fox

Artist B (see above): Christopher Walken

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Jack Buck

Attend this Game/Event (optional): 1999 Superbowl (Rams vs Titans)

Coach: Eddie Jordan(To laugh at the current Head coach of the Wizards)

Athlete: Michael Jordan

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Jay-z just to hear him spit in person.
                  Artist B (see above): Method Man because he would blaze me up
                  Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): EH
                  Attend this Game/Event (optional): 2000 Ravens SuperBowl
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Coach: Bill Laimbeer

Athlete: Bill Walton & Charles Barkley

Idol/Role Model: Artie Lange

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Seth Rogen

Artist B (see above): MC Chris

Attend this Game/Event (optional): Any Pride FC Grand Prix in Japan

Coach: Bill Belichick because he is the best coach of my generation.

Athletes: Hines Ward and Pat Tillman because they both had the passion and intensity that I love to see on the field.

Role Model: Cochise was a straight up BAMOFO back in his day.

Artists: Layne Staley, Flea, George Clinton, and Henry Rollins.

Famous: Megan Fox because she seems up for anything, John Belushi, and Chesty Puller.

Attend This Event: AIC's last concert
                      He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Coach: John Wooden is a legend in the game. Had a different approach to the game than anyone before and after. Stuck to his methods through thick and thin. Winner.

Athlete: Orlando Pace. What better way to get better at playing OL than spending a whole day at one of the best OL ever to step foot on a field.

Idol/Role Model: Tupac Shakur. One of the most controversial people of our time. Led a movement and made music that had meaning, a attribute that is missing in the very same genre of music he made.

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): John Legend. I love playing instruments and singing. His music is what inspires me. I don't have near the voice he does but I wanna get there.

Artist B (see above): Jay-Z. His story is a inspiring one.

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Dick Vitale. He's a riot

Attend this Game/Event (optional): Super Bowl XLII Patriots vs Giants. The best football game I have ever seen. Best underdog effort as well.

Coach: Mike Tomlin

Athlete: Chris Cooley/Hines ward

Idol/Role Model: OPTIMUS PRIME...Uhh.. idk.

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Demitri Martin

Artist B (see above): Chuck Palahniuk

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Dunno

Attend this Game/Event (optional): This years Superbowl

Coach: The Tuna(He was a coach does this count?)

Athlete: Peyton Manning

Idol/Role Model: Don't believe in them.

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Seth Rogen (I'd love to smoke a funny cigar with this dude.)

Artist B (see above): Jigga

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): Erin hot.

Attend this Game/Event (optional): Future Ravens Superbowl.(I pray I'm still living.)

Wait this is alive or dead?

Coach: Robert Neyland

Athlete: Brett Favre

Idol/Role Model: Michael Jordan

Artist (music, writer, actor, etc): Lupe Fiasco

Artist B (see above): Marissa Miller

Famous (president, politician, broadcaster etc): John F. Kennedy

Attend this Game/Event (optional): Super Bowl XXXI or Super Bowl XXXIV

Debug Information