My Computer Has The Trojanzzz!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    the problem right now is that when i tried to turn my cpu on the desktop screen came up, but no icons
    Just find a way to scan with Ad Aware.. as long as it's updated, that should be able to find and fix it. I've had that problem before.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
      can you like, windows button your way to my computer?
      umm... ya
      will going on safemode help?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        umm... ya
        will going on safemode help?
        Yeah, probably.

Comment

alright thanks everybody

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Take a baseball bat to that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              spybot S&D
              That's such an outdated program. The only spyware program I use nowadays is Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware combined with Spyware Blaster. I don't feel the need to have multiple programs for that kind of stuff because I just think it slows the computer down when most of the time you don't even need it. What you really would need is better judgement on which sites you go to IMO. I've had this computer for about three years and I've never had a single trojan or virus on it. Technically I've still gotten forms of spyware on it, but everyone gets that. I don't even use Firefox or a firewall, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                That's such an outdated program. The only spyware program I use nowadays is Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware combined with Spyware Blaster. I don't feel the need to have multiple programs for that kind of stuff because I just think it slows the computer down when most of the time you don't even need it. What you really would need is better judgement on which sites you go to IMO. I've had this computer for about three years and I've never had a single trojan or virus on it. Technically I've still gotten forms of spyware on it, but everyone gets that. I don't even use Firefox or a firewall, lol.
                Depends on how you use your computer....if you download a lot of things you are always succeptable to viruses.

Comment

just erase the file lol

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                    Depends on how you use your computer....if you download a lot of things you are always succeptable to viruses.
                    I go to all sorts of websites... and I torrent / download as many files as some of you here probably. It's just that I don't click on pop ups, go to sites that sound suspicious to me, open emails that have fishy titles, etc.

Comment

yeah get spybot, that'll help. link: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html

I got Trojan fever too, meaning I would totally turn *** for Mark Sanchez. He's just so damn cute.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                        I go to all sorts of websites... and I torrent / download as many files as some of you here probably. It's just that I don't click on pop ups, go to sites that sound suspicious to me, open emails that have fishy titles, etc.
                        Anytime you download or have ports open or firewalls your succeptable.

Comment

Get an external hard drive and use it

Reformatting should be as easy as just re-installing applications from your external and booting programs from CDs. Bye bye trojan.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes...=dl&tag=button

Download that. Run it anytime ish doesnt seem right, or youre getting odd happenings. Run the Quick Scan 2-3 times a week, it only takes 4-6 minutes and does an excellent job of ridding your computer of garbage. Make sure to update it after you first download and to periodically update every few weeks.

Comment

i had this problem a little while back... this website helped me a lot.

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/in...6313.msg290095

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information