Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN?

That is in your sig, I dont think its necesarry to see it twice everytime you post.

Comment

OSU stop ruining everything.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        and learn to spell OSU
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

What are you talking about, what is Watchmen? :)

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
            That is in your sig, I dont think its necesarry to see it twice everytime you post.
            Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            and learn to spell OSU
            Sorry, I am a dumbass :p

SPLOOSH

Comment

Comment

If I plan on seeing this, but for you guys familiar with the graphic novel...

would it be highly necessary to read the novel before seeing it?

Comment

I want to see it but, I'm a little nervous with the growing number of negative reviews it's getting on rottentomatoes. Seems like it is satisfying most of those with a background knowledge of it but, not everyone else. Only a small sample size but, only 1 fresh and 6 negative out of the top critics on the website. It was in the 80's but, now is down to 73%.

Honestly, the whole thing seems a little corny to me but, I'm still interested. Some of the suits are terrible looking and of the sneak peaks I've seen, I havent been impressed but again, that wont stop me from seeing it. Niteowl does seem like such a generic hero and a puss, in every scene I've seen...and Rorshack's (spelling is wrong) voice is surely to get annoying, just like Bale's batman voice.
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-03-2009, 09:03 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

I absolutely love the book, but I think that the movie will be awful. Zack Snyder is the worst kind of director, one who makes cool looking trailers and crappy movies.

Comment

He tried to stay true to the book. The book was brilliant. The movie, at the very least, can't be bad if it stays true to the book.

Comment

The Jonas Brother's Concert Movie looks better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                          The Jonas Brother's Concert Movie looks better than this.
                          Did you read the book? If not then who cares, all your opinions are off of trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                            Did you read the book? If not then who cares, all your opinions are off of trailers.
                            Yeah, I did and it was okay. Nothing beats the Bourne books though.

Comment

Basically it's because we all know zack snyder is great at making his movies look really cool and the source material is so incredible that not even michael bay...well he probably could, but it's hard for this source material not end up not being an awesome film as long as they stay pretty close and making it look cool.

Don't really read graphic novels much but a good friend told me to and so downloaded the first one of acquisition and after starting it I quickly downloaded the rest and made a night of it. I've been so excited about this that I've tried to avoid watching any trailers so that I go into the movie completely fresh.
                              Last edited by Mr. Hero; 03-03-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Honestly, the whole thing seems a little corny to me but, I'm still interested. Some of the suits are terrible looking and of the sneak peaks I've seen, I havent been impressed but again, that wont stop me from seeing it. Niteowl does seem like such a generic hero and a puss, in every scene I've seen...and Rorshack's (spelling is wrong) voice is surely to get annoying, just like Bale's batman voice.
                                That's kind of the point IMO.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information