Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To any guy here who wears an earring or earrings...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To any guy here who wears an earring or earrings...

    I'm looking to buy a real diamond earring. I've had mine pierced for about two years now, and I've just been buying some earrings for about $50 per pair from some place in the mall called Piercing Pagoda. They all have rusted on me. Apparently they were never supposed to rust, and I asked the manager there, and she said it's not supposed to rust but I asked her and she said she didn't know what to tell me. So instead of having my earrings rust on me, do you guys know where I should get a real diamond earring? Not sure how many of you guys here can tell me where to get it, but I thought I'd ask. If you order it online, just tell me too since I know there are some websites that sell some of that stuff.

    If not, maybe you guys can tell me how to keep my earring from rusting so damn quick.

    Thanks.

  • #2
    I wear earrings on both ears, and i've never bought anything expensive. It just doesn't seem like it's worth it. Do you wear your earrings when you do things that make you sweat? That's usually what causes the rusting. To be sincere, i wouldn't waste a lot of money on earrings. Accidents happen, and they can fall or slip off, and there goes a ton of money.

    Comment


    • #3
      I heard earrings results in death. However, that should not be a problem for you, you wondrous soul.

      Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        I wear earrings on both ears, and i've never bought anything expensive. It just doesn't seem like it's worth it. Do you wear your earrings when you do things that make you sweat? That's usually what causes the rusting. To be sincere, i wouldn't waste a lot of money on earrings. Accidents happen, and they can fall or slip off, and there goes a ton of money.
        That's exactly why I don't know if I should be getting a real one or not since I've lost about two or three earrings for stupid reasons like forgetting where they are or simply leaving it in my pocket in school and I'd forget it was there when I'd reach into my pants (not like that, pervs) to get a pencil or pen to write with. I just thought if I get a real one, I probably wouldn't wear it to school and **** - only for special occasions or if I'm really goin' out. And yes, maybe you're right... I did wear them when I was working out for a couple of days.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          I heard earrings results in death. However, that should not be a problem for you, you wondrous soul.
          neg repped

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
            That's exactly why I don't know if I should be getting a real one or not since I've lost about two or three earrings for stupid reasons like forgetting where they are or simply leaving it in my pocket in school and I'd forget it was there when I'd reach into my pants (not like that, pervs) to get a pencil or pen to write with. I just thought if I get a real one, I probably wouldn't wear it to school and **** - only for special occasions or if I'm really goin' out. And yes, maybe you're right... I did wear them when I was working out for a couple of days.
            That's why i'm saying that you probably shouldn't waste all that money on them, they're easy to lose, especially rocks. They're heavier on one side and any little slip or tug on it will cause it to come off. Just keep rockin the fakies, no one will notice, really. I doubt you'll ever bump into anyone when you're out and about, asking whether your earrings are fake or not.

            Comment


            • #7
              You have to pay for stuff in Heaven? What a buzzkill...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                neg repped
                Well I upped him for you, you lost soul you



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • #9
                  just go to claires.......buy the variety pack that has at least 2 pairs u like and toss the third.....they are dirt cheap so u can replace em every couple months if your hard on them for whatever reason. If u want a real diamond just go to a legit jewelry store.....u will pay out the ass tho
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think I'll just keep using the fakies. Although I think they will rust, I'll try to keep in mind to keep them off when I work out or sweat or whatever. No point in having it now if I don't use it just cause I'm too scared that they'll rust. Right?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                      I think I'll just keep using the fakies. Although I think they will rust, I'll try to keep in mind to keep them off when I work out or sweat or whatever. No point in having it now if I don't use it just cause I'm too scared that they'll rust. Right?
                      If they're real, you should be more worried about losing them than them rusting. Again, just buy fakes, take em off whenever you're gonna workout or whatnot and you'll be good. I've gone through about 8 or 9 pairs, but because i lose them. They're hard to keep track of. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to pay a couple of hundred bucks for diamonds, which is what you would pay for some decent sized ones.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                        I think I'll just keep using the fakies. Although I think they will rust, I'll try to keep in mind to keep them off when I work out or sweat or whatever. No point in having it now if I don't use it just cause I'm too scared that they'll rust. Right?
                        btw.....I think u can find cheaper than 50 a pair, seems crazy to me.....
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          btw.....I think u can find cheaper than 50 a pair, seems crazy to me.....
                          I buy those square diamond ones about half a centimeter wide. I don't know... the small diamonds look kinda feminine to me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                            I buy those square diamond ones about half a centimeter wide. I don't know... the small diamonds look kinda feminine to me.
                            u can get cheaper.....if u have a claires by u check there
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                              neg repped
                              Was there really a good reason to post this? Or did you just want people to think you're an Internet badass?
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information