Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Rich Dad, Poor Dad?
    haha, basically. He's right though, I know alot of people that are what we call "house poor". Meaning that they pay so much for mortgage that they basically can't ever afford to do anything enjoyable with their money. It's not the way to be..
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

2,200 sq. ft. is NOT a virtual closet. Its actually pretty big. I dont know how many of you have shopped for a house before, but im guessing its close to none. My condo is 1,200 sq. ft. and that considered big for a condo I just had it appraised and the value was $240,000 (houses in New England are valued pretty high). I was going to sell it for a single-family house, and the houses that were available we're usually the same amount of space if not smaller. 2,200 sq. ft. is not small whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
        2,200 sq. ft. is NOT a virtual closet. Its actually pretty big. I dont know how many of you have shopped for a house before, but im guessing its close to none. My condo is 1,200 sq. ft. and that considered big for a condo I just had it appraised and the value was $240,000 (houses in New England are valued pretty high). I was going to sell it for a single-family house, and the houses that were available we're usually the same amount of space if not smaller. 2,200 sq. ft. is not small whatsoever.
        the square footage isn't bad...its the fact that its split up into 5 bedrooms and 3 baths...which makes the rooms tiny

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

Yea. But if you get some kind of internet job, wouldnt it not matter? Cause it would pay the same either way.

If you had a site like this, you wouldnt have to work I am sure. And you would be rolling in cash down in Mississippi.

And it wasnt just that house either. Go to realtor.com and just look up Missisipi and theres a bunch of similar ones.

Comment

2,200 is a closet when your talking 5 bedrooms and 3 baths... At most it should be 4 bedrooms 2 baths...

Duckseason: Its amazing how you can predict the economy crashing...

Vince: Most millionaire's live in middle class neighborhoods and most people in high class neighborhoods are broke.

Comment

Why do we have this thread? I wouldn't live in Mississippi if someone gave me 40,000 dollars a year in addition to my job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Why do we have this thread? I wouldn't live in Mississippi if someone paid me 40,000 dollars.
                I couldnt agree more with that statement and since I recently gave you rep on another post it wouldnt let me give you rep for this one but that is a genius comment.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by therock6000 View Post
                  the square footage isn't bad...its the fact that its split up into 5 bedrooms and 3 baths...which makes the rooms tiny
                  thats what they make sledge hammers for, and thats the beaty of homeownership. You can do whatever you want with the place.

Comment

that house looks like its in the ghetto

PM me for sig requests
                    Originally posted by Sean Connery
                    Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Why do we have this thread? I wouldn't live in Mississippi if someone gave me 40,000 dollars a year in addition to my job.
                      oh come on...you act like mississippi has the highest rate of obesity, the lowest per capita income, the highest teen pregnancy rate, and the lowest literacy rate...

wait....

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

Originally posted by therock6000 View Post
                        oh come on...you act like mississippi has the highest rate of obesity, the lowest per capita income, the highest teen pregnancy rate, and the lowest literacy rate...

wait....
                        hahaha thats hilarious
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                          Yea. But if you get some kind of internet job, wouldnt it not matter? Cause it would pay the same either way.

If you had a site like this, you wouldnt have to work I am sure. And you would be rolling in cash down in Mississippi.

And it wasnt just that house either. Go to realtor.com and just look up Missisipi and theres a bunch of similar ones.

Define "internet job". And you couldn't live anywhere with just the income from this site. Except maybe somailia......

Comment

GRF, for a twenty-something year-old playboy, you seem to be woefully naive to the world in general.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              GRF, for a twenty-something year-old playboy, you seem to be woefully naive to the world in general.
                              playboy? if you say so.

And im not 20 something, I am just 20. And I dont worry about semantics. I dream big, do it, and dont worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                                playboy? if you say so.

And im not 20 something, I am just 20. And I dont worry about semantics. I dream big, do it, and dont worry about it.
                                if a 40,000 dollar house in mississpi is dreaming big, i wonder what aiming low would be?

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information