No announcement yet.

Anyone live in Missisipi or something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live in Missisipi or something?

I was looking on the internet at houses down there, just for fun.

Anyways, you can get a massive house down there for $35,000.

Look at this one

http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1064596183

its got 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

I know your probably in the middle of nowhere, but besides that, whats the downside?

you'd have to live in Mississippi...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

that house isnt "massive"

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
        that house isnt "massive"

Maybe its really deep. IDK but 5 bedrooms, 3 bathes is a real lot. More then I need to make a weight room, billiards room, and a lounge...

Plus if you live in missisipi you would be the "big man on campus" in a way.

Comment

that house isnt big its a one stroy house

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

2207 sq. ft. is not massive...

Comment

gross looking house. probably in hicksville.

Hitman D

Comment

ahha i just though abt the title of this thread, "anyone live in missisipi, OR SOMETHING?" haha or something

Comment

Wait a few years until the economy crashes and you won't need to go to mississippi to find a great deal in real estate. Find a deal where your expenses on the property are less than your income generated from it. Everything else is for suckers. Properties should be assets, not liabilities. Anytime you take on large debt, be sure somebody else is paying for it. If you're really considering going to mississippi for that house, then the first thing you need to find out is why it's so cheap. Chances are, it's not that great a deal. But it could be. And if it is, then the odds are that the seller is desperate, and you could possibly get it cheaper than the asking price. Actually, you should almost never pay the asking price. Make offers that make sense for you financially. Not them. Be sure that you accurately calculate your expense/expected income ratio. Otherwise you'll regret taking on big debt that perpetually drains your cash flow.

Comment

1. Greenwood is garbage
                    2. the house is over 40 years old
                    3. 5 bedrooms in a 2,200 sq ft house...have fun sleeping in a virtual closet
                    4. it has to list "public sewer" as one of its features...
                    5. like everyone has said, mississippi stinks, i live here and can vouch for that.
                    other than that, its a wonderful piece of real estate that any Redskin, Eagle, Giant, Wolverine, or Trojan fan should buy...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

LOL I just looked at the picture and started cracking up.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

It's all relative, sure the house (which is a POS by the way) may be 40k but what do the jobs pay? Most likely not much.

Comment

Yeah... I could technically split my bedroom into 5 rooms that are each like 4 by 4, and have a 6 bedroom apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            Wait a few years until the economy crashes and you won't need to go to mississippi to find a great deal in real estate. Find a deal where your expenses on the property are less than your income generated from it. Everything else is for suckers. Properties should be assets, not liabilities. Anytime you take on large debt, be sure somebody else is paying for it. If you're really considering going to mississippi for that house, then the first thing you need to find out is why it's so cheap. Chances are, it's not that great a deal. But it could be. And if it is, then the odds are that the seller is desperate, and you could possibly get it cheaper than the asking price. Actually, you should almost never pay the asking price. Make offers that make sense for you financially. Not them. Be sure that you accurately calculate your expense/expected income ratio. Otherwise you'll regret taking on big debt that perpetually drains your cash flow.
                            Rich Dad, Poor Dad?

Comment

em ai es es ai es es ai pee pee ai

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information