White Castle Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    As a dare, I ate two half lbs burgers the other day, with lettuce/tomato/onions on them. It wasnt that bad but taking on the fries was hard.
    When I still lived in El Paso, my roommates and I would go to Fuddruckers and get the 1lb burger. If you could finish everything you got your picture on the wall and a free shot glass. We had about 30 fuddruckers shot glasses by the end of the year.

THen we would go get wings from Applebees every thursday since they were half price. One of my buddies finished 40 wings(boneless) and 5 beers. It was one of the most amazing displays of eating I have ever seen.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
      If you could finish everything you got your picture on the wall and a free shot glass.
      That's so easy, no wonder you had so many. I wish it were like that here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        That's so easy, no wonder you had so many. I wish it were like that here.
        Yeah, a one lb burger isn't much. I wanna try that 3lber you posted earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Yeah, a one lb burger isn't much. I wanna try that 3lber you posted earlier.
          I think I'm going to tackle that this weekend or next.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Pics or it didn't happen.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information