White Castle Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I would suggest some sort of Chinese food but go with a small portion. Rice will expand in your stomach with all that water and then when it passes you will be really hungry and just at the right time.
    That sounds like a smart idea. Rob, if I were you, I would eat rice.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

TBB would know, he's our current stupid food challenge champion

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
        TBB would know, he's our current stupid food challenge champion

I hope to challenge him here........by the way I went with oatmeal. I like the sig quote too haha
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I want to see this contest live via skype so all can see!!!!!!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

You're putting too much thought into this, just go pound the burgers. You don't need an extensive stomach stretching/emptying routine. WC sliders are tiny and can be torn through. Just go bag those babies!

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
              You're putting too much thought into this, just go pound the burgers. You don't need an extensive stomach stretching/emptying routine. WC sliders are tiny and can be torn through. Just go bag those babies!
              He gets 3 dollars for every burger over 25 he eats (I think) so any kind of stomach streching will help.

Comment

Alright......just saw watchmen.....it was good........now I am ready to eat. Changing into some shorts, trying to take a dump, and heading over to the arena.

Comment

Oh no.... you just saw watchmen? So did I.... if anything now you're going to want to throw up more because that movie was brutal.

Comment

Hell yeah Rob. Do this ****. Go for 40.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

you can do it

Comment

SUCCESS!!!!!

I was able to take down an entire Crave Case (30 Burgers) winning a total of $25 and my buddy got stuck with a total of around $50 (including the burgers). I actually could have eaten more, but I didnt want to risk throwing up and losing all my progress. One of my friends took pics and some videos and I will get the pics up whenever he puts em on facebook.

I started off at a rapid fire pace before my body realized what I was doing to it.......20 in 20 minutes. I slowed dramatically after that tho........the taste just started inducing a gag reflex and I had to go to a 3 or 4 bite system as opposed to the initial 2 bite strategy. But all in all, I am a happy man and I proved a lot of people wrong!

Comment

Way to knock down those sliders. I actually want some now, I could do some serious damage to a crave case tonight. There is a White Castle down the street but I dont feel like paying 15 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Way to knock down those sliders. I actually want some now, I could do some serious damage to a crave case tonight. There is a White Castle down the street but I dont feel like paying 15 bucks.
                            crave case runs 24 bones by me.....so 15 doesnt sound bad to me. I hate white castle unless I am hammered or betting tho haha

Comment

Congrats, I can't wait to see the pics.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                SUCCESS!!!!!

I was able to take down an entire Crave Case (30 Burgers) winning a total of $25 and my buddy got stuck with a total of around $50 (including the burgers). I actually could have eaten more, but I didnt want to risk throwing up and losing all my progress. One of my friends took pics and some videos and I will get the pics up whenever he puts em on facebook.

I started off at a rapid fire pace before my body realized what I was doing to it.......20 in 20 minutes. I slowed dramatically after that tho........the taste just started inducing a gag reflex and I had to go to a 3 or 4 bite system as opposed to the initial 2 bite strategy. But all in all, I am a happy man and I proved a lot of people wrong!
                                Congratulations. I will pass the belt down to you. You deserve it. Lets give it up for the new Stupid Food Challenge Champion!!! Yeah!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information