No announcement yet.

White Castle Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Castle burgers are tiny. I could put away 25 easily - that's like the equivalent of 5 normal-sized burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      White Castle burgers are tiny. I could put away 25 easily - that's like the equivalent of 5 normal-sized burgers.
      I would like to see u try it then........it is far tougher than u think
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

i want white castle so badly.

now. here's the thing. do double hamburgers count as two? if so, then take the double hamburgers... because... they weigh less than two burgers individually. less bun. more win.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I want to take this challenge unfortunately there are no White Castles in Miami as far as I know :(

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

I have a theory on white castle. It's extremely similar to recreational drugs.

The actual taking of the drug (eating the burger) is a joyous occasion in which people talk amongst each other and friends bond. Immediately following that, a euphoric high strikes everyone. More laughing and bonding, with high fives and excited faces all around. A little later, once everyone comes down from the high, then the low sets in. Everyone becomes quieter and feels like crap. Pain overwhelms everyone's stomachs and in general its not fun.

So what your talking about is like an overdose. Be prepared for the low. lol
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              crave case runs 24 bones by me.....so 15 doesnt sound bad to me. I hate white castle unless I am hammered or betting tho haha
              Thats crazy, thats nearly a dollar a slider. Cheeseburger crave case runs around 19-20 here and normal burgers is around 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                I want to take this challenge unfortunately there are no White Castles in Miami as far as I know :(

They don't have one here. I've never seen a White Castle in my life, it is unfortunate, though we do have Pollo Tropical and naked women everywhere. I do believe I have seen white castle sliders sold in the frozen food section of publix, I've considered trying those before..

Comment

Can't wait for the pics. I hope there is one of you smiling with your thumbs up with hamburger and bun all over your face, it would complete my life, thats how funny it looks in my head right now...
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Dic Ann's hamburgers(local restaurant) > white castle. :D

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I've never had White Castle or that one that's just like it (Krystal?).

I still need to take on the 3lb burger here in town, before I leave.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        They don't have one here. I've never seen a White Castle in my life, it is unfortunate, though we do have Pollo Tropical and naked women everywhere. I do believe I have seen white castle sliders sold in the frozen food section of publix, I've considered trying those before..
                        I have tried them, there okay but I used to go to White Castle in NY there not the same, Pollo Tropical is good when I first moved here I was addicted to it now, its meh to me but I'll occasionally get a tropical trio of steak, shrimp, chicken, fried yuca, and some rice and beans.

The naked women on the beach is nice. I guess you live in Hollywood? Im in Sunny Isles.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Good job man, I was going to ask though, was it against the rules to take the challenge intoxicated? That would surely increase your chances of how much you can eat lol.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Good job man, I was going to ask though, was it against the rules to take the challenge intoxicated? That would surely increase your chances of how much you can eat lol.
                            you could, but I opted against it. Beer/Liquor was an obvious no for me simply because it would fill up my stomach. Dont get me wrong, I can lay down tons of food when hammered, but once u hit 20, ur state of mind doesnt matter.....it all heart, will and how much room there is in your stomach.

Comment

and AQ.........double burgers dont count.......the whole challenge is really the bun considering the meat is such a small part of the burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                and AQ.........double burgers dont count.......the whole challenge is really the bun considering the meat is such a small part of the burger.
                                Yes, bread is quite filling.

Once apon a while ago, the twist man was in eating contests, and believe me, eating donuts, hot dogs and burgers (anything breaded) is a lot harder than eating wings, oysters or bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information