You're not going to believe it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    Yeah, he was just banned from making threads. Since that was the point of his existence, he stopped coming.
    Exactly. We now have a usergroup named after him, the "Scubba Memorial" Group.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I mean if you wanna make up questionable stories

I saw a unicorn today. yup i saw one

Comment

I'd imagine Matt Lesko on some gorgeous island in the tropics. Not in smelly Jersey. In costume, no less.

I'm calling shenanigans

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I don't see why anybody is saying that this guy isn't telling the truth...I mean even if he isn't, it's ******* Matt Lesko (whose name I didn't even know until this thread).

On a side note: I inadvertently was walking next to Jerry Rice at the mall one day for like half the mall before I realized I was walking next to the greatest receiver of all time.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Hamptorf View Post
            I mean if you wanna make up questionable stories

I saw a unicorn today. yup i saw one
            If I was going to lie about meeting someone and drinking and gambling with them, I'd make up something awesome like Frank Sinatra Jr or Joe Pesci.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              I'd imagine Matt Lesko on some gorgeous island in the tropics. Not in smelly Jersey. In costume, no less.

I'm calling shenanigans
              He was going to New York to next morning and was staying in Jersey. He usually lives in DC (which is a lot smellier than Jersey) and he always wears his trademark suit, especially when he knows people he's going to be around have money.

And like I said, twista never lies. If I were to lie, I'd make up something awesome like meeting Joe Pesci or James Gandolfini

Comment

OH MY GOD! THAT'S LIKE, THE COOLEST ******* STORY I'VE EVER HEARD!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information