No announcement yet.

Cup O' Noodles Study

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll cost about 66 cents a day to eat which would make room in my budget because I have quite a few things that I need to do to my car, and I do want to see how long before I'm sick of them but it may take a bit longer since I'm only doing this Bi-Weekly.

Comment

I don't see how you would get sick of them when you will not be eating them for 2 weeks then eating them again. It would be worth doing(as a study) if you were just eating the noodles
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Ramen > cup o noodles

And I'm eating ramen right now. Welcome to the life of half the kids in college.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I'm anticipating my college diet will consist of Bananas, Ramen Noodles, and Water.

In my financial aid statement attached to my LOI, they say they are providing meal plan B. To my understanding, it's a card where I can use at any ISU cafeteria/eating venue. Hopefully it hold my fat ass over.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            I'm anticipating my college diet will consist of Bananas, Ramen Noodles, and Water.

In my financial aid statement attached to my LOI, they say they are providing meal plan B. To my understanding, it's a card where I can use at any ISU cafeteria/eating venue. Hopefully it hold my fat ass over.
            If you eat the three you listed above you will not be performing well. I figured they would teach you about diet, as an athlete.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
              Welcome to the life of half the kids in college.
              That's why you join the military prior to college. After 4 years of MRE's - a diet consisting of Cup-O-Noodles would rock.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

dont buy that kinda noodles, buy the chinese stuff, taste better, slightly better for you and WAY cheaper

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post

My advice to anyone going to college is: get a job in the food service industry. I had a job at a hotel/convention center in Madison where i would work for a little bit in the morning and eat free breakfast. I would usually have class & then return to work for lunch & eat free lunch. Then i would go back to class. At least twice a week i would also work dinner and eat for free there as well.

Not to mention raiding the fridge & pantry!!!
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Bluto: My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Otter: Better listen to him, Flounder. He's pre-med.
                    He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

I'm taking Intro to Nutrition this semester and this idea just makes me mad. And I'm not even a health freak. Just knowing the importance of a healthy diet influences a lot of what I eat and my physical activity. The purpose of this class was a few easy credits but its had more of an impact.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information