Cup O' Noodles Study

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup O' Noodles Study

Ok, I'm doing a study in large part to save money, but I am also curious as to how my body will react and what other changes if any will occur during this study. I haven't set a time limit on this yet but starting tomorrow, I'm going to eat cup of noodles every day every other week and eat regular the other two weeks...I wanna know if anybody knows if there would be any potential side effects to the sodium I will be ingesting on noodle weeks?

Drink water to neutralize the sodium. Potassium should also help.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Meaning you're going to replace a meal with a cup o' noodles or eat that the whole day? If you're just going to replace one meal there won't be any noticeable effects.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Your liver and kidneys are going to hate you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Take some multi-vitamins while your eating just the noodles. Theres really nothing to them to help you that way....

Comment

Cup O noodles suck. They are prison food(or job corps food). I do not think it will have any effect on you because we seen people eat so many of them in job corps.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I live off of that stuff man.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Ramen Noodles Pwn You.

Comment

Cup-O-Noodles is the breakfast, lunch and dinner Of champions

and if you sprinkle a little granulated sugar on them they can also be the dessert

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Take some multi-vitamins while your eating just the noodles. Theres really nothing to them to help you that way....
                    Isn't the point to see how his body is affected from just eating Cup O noodles? Wouldn't supplementing the noodles with vitamins defeat the purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                      Isn't the point to see how his body is affected from just eating Cup O noodles? Wouldn't supplementing the noodles with vitamins defeat the purpose?
                      Correct.

If, in fact, you are doing this mainly for research purposes, eat the noodles, and nothing else. You're not gonna have accurate findings if you start taking vitamins to make up for what you're not eating. I think water should be the only thing allowed.

Comment

Make sure to add garlic salt mmmmmmmm.

Comment

You'll end up getting a scholarship to Idaho State University.. or at least that's what THEY told me.

Comment

I'm on a student budget too and I tried that and got sick of it after a few months. PB + J is cheap and so is instant rice.

Comment

I ate like a King in college - Montgomery/ G.I. Bill FTW

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information