Smokey Joe's Football HighLight Tape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokey Joe's Football HighLight Tape

I've been meaning to do this for a while, and I finally got around to completing it. I have finally uploaded my high school senior season highlight tape, and I am posting it here for all your enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OciM1vA-9Ww

I would like as much input as possible. I know I'm no kickmikehass, but guys like that only come around once in a lifetime.

Also, make sure you hit that HQ button, the difference in quality isn't even comparable.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

You should put an arrow or spotlight on yourself to make you stand out more.

Comment

I know, but I don't really know how.

Comment

You're better than me.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          You're better than me.
          don't be so modest. Not until I get my Big 10 scholarship after JuCo, I am not better then you ;) But seriously though, you're a D-IAA athlete. I'm not even close to being there yet.

Also, the youtube link is bigger so it's easier to spot me. It kind sucks for guards in highlight tapes. Most camera views are wide, and it's just a cluster in the trenches. At least with tackles you're on the edge over half the time.
          Last edited by diabsoule; 03-09-2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I wish I could see it better :( Very cool though!

I'll try to get Tres to give you a call ;)

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

You must have a small high school. What classification is it?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I like the run blocking dude. Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  You must have a small high school. What classification is it?
                  What do you mean? We're 8A, which in the State of Illinois is the biggest.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    Yeah, I wish I could see it better :( Very cool though!

I'll try to get Tres to give you a call ;)
                    For my JuCo (if I go that route, which I likely will) highlight tape, I'll hopefully get it professionally done with me in spot light and the rest of the frame dim. Or, at the very least arrows.

Also hopefully all the games will have both a tight and wide view, as well as a goalline.

Comment

Looks good bro.......your going to give me a kickback for that advice tho when u make it pro right?!?!? haha, j/k man.......keep up the hard work
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                        I like the run blocking dude. Looks good!
                        Noticed you get a good push in the run blocking too, Smokey Joe. Noticed you seemed pretty nimble on a few of the screens you went out and blocked for, but "nimble" quickly flew out the window when you reached a defender;). I'm going to watch over this a few more times and tell you what I pick up on. I played Guard on O all the way up until my junior year, when I was moved to FB. Sadly I am too short... 5'8:(. I worked well at FB though, which was nice. I'm not used to seeing the ball, plus you get to do a lot of the things I did at line, just different technique and approach...
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                          For my JuCo (if I go that route, which I likely will) highlight tape, I'll hopefully get it professionally done with me in spot light and the rest of the frame dim. Or, at the very least arrows.

Also hopefully all the games will have both a tight and wide view, as well as a goalline.
                          What JuCo are you planning on attending?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                            What do you mean? We're 8A, which in the State of Illinois is the biggest.
                            Really? I only asked because it didnt seem like there were a lot of people in the stands during the first couple of clips.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Really? I only asked because it didnt seem like there were a lot of people in the stands during the first couple of clips.
                              I'm not sure, but I think I saw raindrops in a few of those, that really cuts down on attendance for any high school game, except where they are psycho about it.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information