Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds or Burger King?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wendy's ftw!

    I will never eat at the BK Lounge ever again since getting food poisoning there.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Wendy's ftw!

      I will never eat at the BK Lounge ever again since getting food poisoning there.
      I think it depends on the restaurant. I have two Burger Kings near me, and one is always really, really good and one is always garbage.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Strongside View Post
        I think it depends on the restaurant. I have two Burger Kings near me, and one is always really, really good and one is always garbage.
        True. I know it's not all BKs, but I still have not gotten over it so I won't go back to one.

        I've never had a bad experience at Wendy's.

        Comment


        • #19
          I just finished eating some Jack in the Box. Not that that statement is at all relevant to the thread at hand, but i thought i'd mention it.

          Comment


          • #20
            If I had to choose......Burger King.

            Comment


            • #21
              We don't really have BK in Australia..

              Comment


              • #22
                Food:


                Mascot:



                Winner:


                Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                If I was FORCED to eat at one of these places, I'd pick Burger King, but the best burgers ever made are from In & Out. I miss LA.
                I haven't had In 'n Out as I'm east coast, but we do have a great great burger place that the west coast doesn't....


                Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm not that picky I guess. I like eating McD's although I would bet that BK is healthier.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Burger King, although that's not a strong preference. I could go to both.

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      McDonalds got bad for a while, I went nearly 2 years without getting a burger from there, but I recently got tempted by the damn Quarter Pounder commercials and got one. It was terrific! Ive had a few since then, just as good.

                      That said, BK rules. My fav fries, and whoppers rule.




                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Strong preference for BK.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I like burgers and fries at BK

                          I like breakfast (sausage mcgriddle) at McDonalds

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I'm going to say McDonald's. I worked at Burger King for almost 3 years and I saw how they make their food and also the carelessness that the employees have for the customers. i.e. dropping burgers on the floor and still handing them out to guests, spitting in burgers, pissing in the sink where we clean our dishes. Yeah. I'm sure that stuff happens at McDonalds too. But just the gross stuff that I witnessed all the time at BK. McDonalds>>>>>>BK. Although! I really like White Castle! But we don't have any in South Dakota :(

                            sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

                            Comment


                            • #29

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                                I'm going to say McDonald's. I worked at Burger King for almost 3 years and I saw how they make their food and also the carelessness that the employees have for the customers. i.e. dropping burgers on the floor and still handing them out to guests, spitting in burgers, pissing in the sink where we clean our dishes. Yeah. I'm sure that stuff happens at McDonalds too. But just the gross stuff that I witnessed all the time at BK. McDonalds>>>>>>BK. Although! I really like White Castle! But we don't have any in South Dakota :(
                                Pretty nasty.. what would make someone want to do that? They get off on it?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information