Havery's ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
      I like burgers and fries at BK

I like breakfast (sausage mcgriddle) at McDonalds
      Sausage, egg and cheese McGriddles FTW!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

If I am going with the dollar menu I am going to McDonalds but if I am going for a meal I go BK. There is nothing like a Triple Whopper with cheese. I like Wendy's sandwiches but there fries suck.

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
        I'm going to say McDonald's. I worked at Burger King for almost 3 years and I saw how they make their food and also the carelessness that the employees have for the customers. i.e. dropping burgers on the floor and still handing them out to guests, spitting in burgers, pissing in the sink where we clean our dishes. Yeah. I'm sure that stuff happens at McDonalds too. But just the gross stuff that I witnessed all the time at BK. McDonalds>>>>>>BK. Although! I really like White Castle! But we don't have any in South Dakota :(
        I worked at McDonald's and saw the same stuff. Me and a friend of mine worked there and we were on opposite sides of the assembly line and if he would drop a burger he would just kick it UNDER THE NASTY ASS COUNTER and I would pick it up and put it on the bun. Fun times :)
        Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES; 03-11-2009, 09:37 AM.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Nothing can kill the Grimace.
          Beat me to it. I loved the Clerks series.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'm eating BK right now. yumm. Steakhouse burger [no tomato], onion rings instead of fries, coke [I rarely drink soda]...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Food - BK
              Snackies - McD's (McFlurrys are delish, so are the sundaes and Apple Pies)

Comment

Neither. If I want a fast food burger, I'll get it homemade from a real burger joint.

I try to eat healthy, but when I wanna slip up I never feel the urge to eat McDonald's or Burger King. Wendy's is good because of the Baconator. Or I just eat KFC/Popeye's or something different.

In & Out burger is really overrated. It took so long to get my food and it wasn't special in any way.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

BK fries are the best, always nice and crispy.

I havnt ate at mcdonalds in a long time but i usually get the quarter pounder, i havnt ate BK even longerrrr cause theres not one near me.

But I would eat at Jack n the Box over those 2 anyday.

Oh yeah if you have a Crystals near you, its a must that you eat there.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                    Neither. If I want a fast food burger, I'll get it homemade from a real burger joint.

I try to eat healthy, but when I wanna slip up I never feel the urge to eat McDonald's or Burger King. Wendy's is good because of the Baconator. Or I just eat KFC/Popeye's or something different.

In & Out burger is really overrated. It took so long to get my food and it wasn't special in any way.
                    5 guys man.

5 guys > all.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                      5 guys man.

5 guys > all.
                      Yea 5guys is so good. I really like how they just throw all kinds of fries in the bottom of the bag. They also give you peanuts to eat while you wait.
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Burgers -> BK (bacon... yeah!)

Fries -> McD

I don't really care about anything else from either of these establishments.
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Ill have to go with a few stated earlier.... Wendys>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonalds

Mcdonalds always makes me feel like puking the second I get done eating it.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

McDonald's fries are way too salty. I hate oversalted food. Good taste and texture, but WAY too much salt.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Ill have to go with a few stated earlier.... Wendys>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McDonalds

Mcdonalds always makes me feel like puking the second I get done eating it.
                              I can not agree with this because Wendy's fries suck. I have never got fries from there and enjoyed them(still ate them though).
                              Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Burger King!!

The best is this however:
                                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information