McDonalds or Burger King?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
    I can not agree with this because Wendy's fries suck. I have never got fries from there and enjoyed them(still ate them though).
    Blasphemy. BK fries>Wendy's fries>>>>>McD's fries.

Also, the only time I go to McDonald's is for breakfast because it's so delicious and bad for me.

Oh, and Sonic blows outside of it's desserts and beverages.

Comment

Wendy's and Cheeburger Cheeburger
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

About the only thing I like from Wendys is the Baconater, the rest sucks.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Mcd's. That secret sauce in the Big Mac has to be sprinkled with crack.

But Wendys > every other fast food place. All day everyday.

Comment

i will not eat fast food ever again after watching supersize me

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Blasphemy. BK fries>Wendy's fries>>>>>McD's fries.

Also, the only time I go to McDonald's is for breakfast because it's so delicious and bad for me.

Oh, and Sonic blows outside of it's desserts and beverages.
              McD's fries>>>>BK fries>>>>Wendy's fries

I have never got Wendy's fries and tasted anything they have no salt and they are mushy

My favorite breakfast is at BK. I like the BK breakfast burrito(bacon,egg,hashbrown,cheese,cheese,and more cheese) you get 2 of them with hashbrowns
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Mcd's. That secret sauce in the Big Mac has to be sprinkled with crack.

But Wendys > every other fast food place. All day everyday.
                absolutely. I mean the frostys, baconator, jr. bacon cheeseburger, double stack. i could go on and on. I also like their chicken better than the others. Especially mcds. Am i the only one who gets sick after eating those? i think they're pretty gross really.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  absolutely. I mean the frostys, baconator, jr. bacon cheeseburger, double stack. i could go on and on. I also like their chicken better than the others. Especially mcds. Am i the only one who gets sick after eating those? i think they're pretty gross really.
                  I think wendys have beast sandwiches but I only go there when I am getting a meal(i get alot of dollar menu) and there fries suck. I enjoy mcchickens and doubles
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I can't eat double cheeses any more since I got one that was dripping grease, and I mean more than normal. The burgers were like covered in a layer of grease. Since then, I get 2 cheese burger meal and chicken nugs.

Also, Wendy's chicken nuggets used to be so far ahead of all others it wasn't even a contest, but then they made them smaller :(. Still good, but disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
                      I worked at Burger King for four years, and I still love the **** out of it.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                        I think wendys have beast sandwiches but I only go there when I am getting a meal(i get alot of dollar menu) and there fries suck. I enjoy mcchickens and doubles
                        their fries are so damn inconsistent. If you get a fresh batch, they're nice and crispy and awesome. The ones by me usually have a nice amount of salt, which i love, but the crispiness of the, are blah.

McChickens are ok, i love a DQPC, soooo good. but other than that, mcd's is just eh for me.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
                          That movie just made me hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                            5 guys man.

5 guys > all.
                            5 Guys is pretty damn good. They have one near me in KS. They have really good hot dogs too.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Oh god yes Five Guys is ******* awesome. Their fries own all.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I used to like Wendy's a lot, but it's really dropped off for me. I'll still get some things from there, but the Jr. Bacon just disappoints me now :(
                                They need to bring back the bacon mushroom melt. Quality sandwich they had there.

Back to the Grimace - it's definitely that time of year:

Uncle O'Grimacey!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information