• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From BK or checkers yes. :)

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Burger King, my "favorite" fast food chain.

BK>Wendy's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McHorrible>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>all the other chains I don't care to look up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arby's (aka, all the food blows...)
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Chick-Fil-A is superior to both of them. However, if I've got to choose between BK and McDonald's then it's the latter in a heartbeat. I don't like BK, never have and probably never will.
        Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
          Chick-Fil-A is superior to both of them. However, if I've got to choose between BK and McDonald's then it's the latter in a heartbeat. I don't like BK, never have and probably never will.
          Yeah, but Chick Fil A is chicken. Who wouldn't take a crispy chicken sandwich on a soft bun with waffle fries and choice of sauce over a burger and fries?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I just recently ate Arby's due to some coupons I had. And wow, I realized how good it is. I've rarely been there before, so it's kinda like a revelation.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              I just recently ate Arby's due to some coupons I had. And wow, I realized how good it is. I've rarely been there before, so it's kinda like a revelation.
              I dont no one person who likes Arby's but I have never tried it myself. Maybe I will give it a taste.

Comment

Does anyone else remember Burger King having 50 cent cheeseburgers back in like 2001? Maybe it was just my area, but we ****** that up for a good year, then the prices rose, and I don't think I've had burger king in the last 7 years at least.

Mickey D's isn't really all that great, but I love Quarter Pounders though, and double cheeseburgers do the trick when I need something quick and fast...Last thing I had from Burger King, and probably the only thing I'll still get is the Rodeo Burger with the BBQ sauce and onion rings, the whopper always has, and always will be nasty to me.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Dream scenario...

Whopper from BK with a side of Chicken Tenders from McDonalds (with ranch dipping of course), and a Chocolate Shake from Culvers. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

BK for sure. I only like McDonalds fries, breakfast and ice cream. BK is better every where else.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I like McDonald's fries more, but BK wins simply because of:

$1.49 Rodeo Cheeseburgers = heaven
                      I'm a state.

Comment

I'm a vegetarian, and I love me some McDonald's soft serve ice cream, but I prefer Burger King just for the side salad. And yes, I realize as a vegetarian my opinion in this topic has no relevance. =P

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                          I'm a vegetarian, and I love me some McDonald's soft serve ice cream, but I prefer Burger King just for the side salad. And yes, I realize as a vegetarian my opinion in this topic has no relevance. =P
                          Vegetarian FTW hahaha i don't know what i'm more hated on for not drinking in college or vegetarian. Yeha I don't eat fast food or at restaurant, i like to make my own food

Comment

I try to avoid both as much as possible though if I were forced to pick between the two I would have to go with BK.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Tough call for me, I love Mcdonalds double cheeses and sweet tea...then at burger king theres the quad stacker and triple whopper...now I have Wendys over both with frostees and gods gift to me..The Baconator...

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                I dont no one person who likes Arby's but I have never tried it myself. Maybe I will give it a taste.
                                When I stopped eating fast food, Arby's was the only difficult place to stop eating at. One thing about Arby's is that it's very location dependent. I've eaten at some very good locations and at some very bad ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information