Pizza Hut or Domino's or Papa John's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    I've seen it on numerous shows on Food Network, just google it and you'll find it somewhere.
    P-L just posted a link showing it was invented in Italy...

I always thought that was general knowledge, but I guess there's no limits to Americans' ethnocentrism.

Comment

I'd have to say Pizza Hut for me, the best crust if you get the pan pizza. Just the perfect porprtion of sauce and cheeze and topping on the best crust.

Winner winner chicken dinner :D Man, I love the pan pizza from pizza hut, I usually get pepperoni lovers but the crust is amazing, I probably order at least a few a week, and being that spring break is here probably even more.

I really love Dominoes too when I get the thin crust, it just can't touch Pizza Hut's pan pizza.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Man I want some pizza now. What do you guys eat on yours? I usually get pizza sausage and jalapenos.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

well according to wikipedia I am wrong. Pizza was invented in Naples... Wikipedia knows all so i concede defeat...

however lest we forget that without the Americas, Europe would not have had tomatoes, and therefore would not have pizza. HA! American ethnocentrism prevails again!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post

I always thought that was general knowledge, but I guess there's no limits to Americans' ethnocentrism.
            Well then I bow down to your knowledge. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't believe it to be true...

Damn you Food Network, and your Lies!
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
              Man I want some pizza now. What do you guys eat on yours? I usually get pizza sausage and jalapenos.
              I love Hawaiian, Sausage, Pepperoni, or meat lovers.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
                I usually get more cheese, sausage, hamburger, or bacon (mostly bacon)
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Well then I bow down to your knowledge. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't believe it to be true...

Damn you Food Network, and your Lies!
                  that's where i had heard it as well... just another reason to not believe anything anyone on the food network says... Obviously not including Alton Brown who is the king of all food knowledge.

Comment

Here is how I rank em.

1. Pizza Hut: although I only eat there during their lunch buffet

2. Pappa Johns

3. Dominos: I only eat their Philly Cheesesteak pizza, which isn't really pizza imo. Which is good, because I would rank regular dominos pizza somewhere beneath tombstone and ellios.

Comment

You think pizza is an American invention?

Do you have evidence of this or are you just talking out of your ass?
                      Pizza in the form we all know and love is an American invention the origin of pizza its self is said to be either Chinese or Italian depending on who you talk to.

As for my fav fast pizza place it has to be

Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I always liked Pizza Hut stuffed crust but I've only had it a few times. I'm a sucker for those unknown chains that every city seems to have hundreds of.

Comment

You know the Pizza Hut commercial where "They deliver the pasta!!!!!"?
                          Well next time it's on take a look after the 'big reveal'. There is tons of clapping noise but not one of the dinner guests is clapping. Drives me crazy.

On topic, I'd pick Dominos from there.

Comment

Uhhhh.... actually his link says no one knows who originally invented the pizza, just the modern pizza. Might want to read that again. But it's funny this debate comes up because two guys at my volunteer site were arguing over who actually invented pizza just the other day.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

there is no doubt in my mind that Pizza Hut's pasta is terrible.

Comment

Oh and btw. My list goes something like this.....

1) Bellacino's
                                2) Pizza Perfect
                                3) Sir Pizza
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information