Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza Hut or Domino's or Papa John's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I prefer Papa John's because of the garlic dipping sauce or whatever.

    Comment


    • #47
      as far as pizza in Milwaukee goes, the best i've found (and i'm pretty convinced that this is the best i'll find in this city) is a place called Oakland Trattoria. It's across the street from Oakland Gyros, the best greek restaurant in the city. Those who go to UW Milwauke (i'm looking at you Yodachu) should at least know all about OG's


      Sig by me... Hold the applause.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
        there is no doubt in my mind that Pizza Hut's pasta is terrible.
        It is not god awful, it is eatable but still bad... I had pasta alfredo when my friends ordered it.

        Bone Krusher, the best

        Comment


        • #49
          Wedgewood Pizza in Austintown Ohio is the best pizza I've ever had.

          I hate all these chains but I will go with Papa John's being the best of those and the only one I'll order from.

          Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

          Comment


          • #50
            **** man, just give me some Domino's.


            http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
              I prefer Papa John's because of the garlic dipping sauce or whatever.
              i have no respect for Papa John's BECAUSE of the dipping sauces... Pizza shouldn't need dipping sauces, that's just stupid.


              Sig by me... Hold the applause.

              Comment


              • #52
                I've had Domino's once in the last 4 years, Papa John's a couple times because I used to live across the street from it, and Pizza Hut not at all. Local pizzerias>>>>any chain.

                Also, my roommate and I had lasagna from Pizza hut. It wasn't the worst thing I've ever eaten, but it wasn't great and definitely a ripoff for how little they give you. Also, my roommate says it turned his **** really green.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                  i have no respect for Papa John's BECAUSE of the dipping sauces... Pizza shouldn't need dipping sauces, that's just stupid.
                  it makes the crust so much better. If dominos had that sauce with the pizza it would be right up there with Papa Johns.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                  Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    1. Dominos

                    2. Papa Johns




                    3. Pizza Hut

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      For me:

                      Local places

                      Pizza Hut






                      Papa Johns

                      Dominos
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Pizza Hut>>>>Dominoes>>>>Papa Johns

                        Anyone had Pizza Johns?
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                        John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Papa Johns FTW. Those delicious little peppers and garlic butter sauce. mmm.

                          sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                            Papa Johns FTW. Those delicious little peppers and garlic butter sauce. mmm.
                            Pepperoncinis(I think that is how it's spelled) are blazed. I buy jars of them and smash them
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                            John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Pizza hut is good,
                              and Domino's edible.
                              Papa John's rapes all.
                              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                                Pizza hut is good,
                                and Domino's edible.
                                Papa John's rapes all.
                                No it is not.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information