Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nrk View Post
    What do you guys eat on yours?
    White pizza - toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic. In Rome, the term pizza bianca refers to a type of bread topped with olive oil, salt and, occasionally, rosemary leaves. Itís also a Roman style to bottom the white pizza with figs, the result called pizza e fichi (pizza with figs)

That is what I get.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Pizza Hut. Always liked their pizza the best, and I love their new pasta.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I like cheese thin crust pizza

or my favorite

pepperoni and mushroom

supreme is good stuff too.

Comment

Oh yeah, I do love Papa John's garlic sauce, but Pizza Hut is better overall.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
            those places are all garbage. I would imagine only those from the Chicago or New York areas have a true appreciation for what good pizza is.

For example... It is very difficult to find a good pizza in Milwaukee... people from Wisconsin have no idea what good pizza is.
            yes, but chicago pizza sucks. AND I LIKE THICK CRUST!

and, gah. my favorite pizza place ever is in milwaukee but i can't remember the freaking name...southeast side..more known for their garlic bread than pizza.....oh, this is gonna drive me crazy.

also:
            pizza hut
            papa john's
            domino's

avoid the ******* noid.

Comment

My favorite pizza is sausage but the round sausage.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I would go...
                Papa John's
                Domino's
                Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut's cheese kind of makes me sick, especially the stuffed crust stuff.

My favorite pizza place is Ian's in Madison, and I think they might have one in Chicago and possibly other places as well. Mesa Pizza in Minneapolis is basically the same place. They have all different kinds of pizzas, many of which sound weird but are all delicious. Mac and cheese, cheeseburger and fries, mashed potatoes and others.

Comment

Meh, national pizza chains just don't compare. Pizza Hut is OK but theyre way way overpriced for their mediocre quality food. Only their buffet is a good deal. I find Domino's to be some of the worst pizza you can get. Papa Johns isnt terrible but I would still prefer a lot of other places.

I'm actually quite a fan of the BBQ chicken pizza. Mmmm barbeque sauce, chicken, bacon, & onions. Its a love or hate pizza, i havent found much of a middle ground for peoples enjoyment of the BBQ pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I eat Buddy's occasionally and I don't really understand the hype that it gets around here. Hungry Howie's is alright but I'm not sure if I would consider it as the best. I've recently warmed up to Old Chicago but I'm not sure how long that will last.

As for the 3 in the topic, I absolutely despise Domino's and Papa John's never really did anything for me so I'd take Pizza Hut by default.
                    Nice, some local pizza talk. I like Buddy's a lot, as I love the chick crust deep dish. Pizza Papalis, however, is better than Buddy's IMO. Green Lantern has a delicious deep dish as well. I think Hungry Howie's is rather bad. I prefer Jet's, Cottage Inn, & Uncle Andy's.

Have any of you Michigan folk ever had a Tania's stuffed pizza? It is a party store/pizza place (i think there are only two of them) but their stuffed pizza is effing awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                      yes, but chicago pizza sucks. AND I LIKE THICK CRUST!

and, gah. my favorite pizza place ever is in milwaukee but i can't remember the freaking name...southeast side..more known for their garlic bread than pizza.....oh, this is gonna drive me crazy.

also:
                      pizza hut
                      papa john's
                      domino's

avoid the ******* noid.
                      Chicago style pizza is just delicious... so don't even go there.

Originally posted by Rjspartan
                      NYPD pizza
                      I actually tried their pizza tuesday night... it was pretty good, especially for a chain place. They just put in an NYPD two blocks from my house.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

1. New York/New Jersey Pizza
                        2. Boston/New England PizzaChicago Pizza
                        3. Chicago Pizza
                        4. I hear Cali has some good places.
                        5. I really don't know. **** out of luck pizza?
                        6. Those 3 places.

edit: okay i think i finally have my list
                        Last edited by TimD; 03-12-2009, 07:46 PM.
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

From these choices? Pizza Hut. Nice little stuffed crust every once in a while is a damn good thing.

Comment

I ******* hate how when these threads pop up people always do that *** **** about their local places being so much better. That wasn't part of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                              For someone who knows it all, you're really off;).

Pizza was invented in New York City...
                              Are you genuinely trying to claim a city that was founded in the early 17th century invented a type of food as simple as pizza? Believe it or not the world did exist before the US was colonised.

Comment

Pizza Hut has the best pan
                                Dominos has the best thin crust
                                Papa Johns has the best hand tossed

I'd still take any of the local joints over here above them though :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information