No announcement yet.

Most disliked football analyst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough Tony Kornheiser hate in this thread. He's excellent on PTI but he brings literally nothing to the table on MNF.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

I like Matt Millen as a football analyst. Horrible GM, but he seems to know his stuff and seems to have good football knowledge.

I dislike Jamie Dukes.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Not enough Tony Kornheiser hate in this thread. He's excellent on PTI but he brings literally nothing to the table on MNF.
        They want him to be funny and have cute dialogue with Jaworski but it ends up just being an abortion of commentary.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Collinsworth, Kornheiser, and Dukes are my top three probably. Or bottom three, however you want to put it. Collinsworth just pisses me off, as does Kornheiser and Dukes, but Collins-worthless is my least favorite and its not even close.

I dislocated my left ring finger and typing really sucks, haha. I had to go back and fix Collinsworth's name every time, haha.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
            Well, obviously none of you guys watch NFLN because Jamie Dukes destroys all that I love about the game.
            Jamie Dukes is annoying but you have to take him for what he is. If you view him as a legitimate football analyst, I can see the hate. You can't take him or what he has to say seriously. He is just the comic relief of the network (though I find Rich Eisen's cheekiness funny). Although he is taking himself more seriously lately, he's there for the entertainment of the common fan. If you look at him like that he won't bother you as much. Though I do hate how when he does interviews, he talks about the people like they're not even there.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              I concur. He'll say things that make me think, "That might be slightly funny if it were at all valid."

BoneKrusher

Comment

Comment

The whole NBC crew.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    I think I heard ESPN got rid of him... Don't have to worry about him anymore.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

All the hacks at ESPN except Mortenson, Clayton, Smith, and Kiper. As previously stated Dukes is horrible too. But the worst has to be Joe "*******" Buck, that douche ruins the broadcast with his PC ******** that adds nothing to the broadcast. He has side conversations during the game and quotes meaningless statistics that has no relevance to the game whatsoever.
                      He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                        Anyone on ESPN minus Michael Smith and John Clayton just because he reminds me of well, me. Nerdy white guy who knew something about football but didn't have the build to play. Granted I'm just a lanky distance runner, and not a Chicken Little stunt-double.
                        Are you also a pedofile!?

I honestly dislike the majority of former players turned analysts. I know its always been like this, but the last 5-10 years if you arent a former player you can't get a job as an analyst. Before that it seemed when they took former players they picked ones that could articulate thought into speech. Now, if you were an all star/pro bowler then youre basically guaranteed an opportunity to analyze for someone somewhere.

I prefer actual journalists who, you know, have a grasp of the English language. Who could actually graduate from college on their own. Former coaches are also much better than former players.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            HIDE THE CHILDREN QUICK!!!!!

Comment

I can't stand any of ESPN's college football guys. Brent Musberger, Kirk Herbstreit, Lee Corso, Mark May, Ivan Maisel, Tony Kornheiser, Mike Patrick, Pat Forde, pretty much everyone.
                              I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                In a few months, I'll be a legal one with the ph.

For some reason, not that I find him funny, but I feel for Kornheiser on MNF. I agree with what was said earlier about him being there for "humor". He's a football fan, but broadcasting isn't him as much as reporting. Though I find him nauseating, he would be better away from the booth.

I only like Tirico on MNF but Jaws is a SLIGHT improvement of Joe Theismann.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information