Most disliked football analyst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
    I can't stand any of ESPN's college football guys. Brent Musberger, Kirk Herbstreit, Lee Corso, Mark May, Ivan Maisel, Tony Kornheiser, Mike Patrick, Pat Forde, pretty much everyone.
    I'm not gonna lie. I kind of like the College Gameday Crew. Lee Corso is my hero.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

I can't stand Jaime Dukes or Marshall Faulk for the most part. For some reason I don't like Rod Woodson as an analyst but I thought he rocked as a player and he seems cool as hell. No idea why, just can't stand him on NFLN.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

here's the thing. as far as analysis goes...

i'd take jaws and kornheiser over a bunch of so called 'analysts'. take them out of the booth and they make compelling thoughts onto contemporary football wisdom. give them a half a second to put together something, and sometimes it comes off... well. as tony kornheiser...

that being said. i dislike anyone who's a complete reporting and football moron draped into one package... like joe buck.

when i have to listen to buck and aikmen. i'd like to stab myself in the gullet.

chris collinsworth, in moderation isn't as bad as joe buck making stabs at calling games... i think you all hate him because you're stupid and still playing madden 09... i on the other hand am still playing madden 97, and am dominating in my 19th season after a rough six and oh start...

anyway. more importantly is is that i'm here defending kornheiser. lets just say at least it's not woody paige in the booth.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

1. Joe Buck
          2. Emmitt Smith
          3. Chris Berman

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Sean Salisbury got fired, so my previous most disliked guy is out. Now, i hate Schlereth, Chris Collinsworth, Joe Theismann

that was funny when salisbury called clayton "crypt keeper". that was funny.

Comment

Whoever that dude was that did NFLN games with Collinsworth like a year or 2 ago. He quit or was fired but he ****ing sucked along with Collinsworth. Just awful, anyone have a name?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                Whoever that dude was that did NFLN games with Collinsworth like a year or 2 ago. He quit or was fired but he ****ing sucked along with Collinsworth. Just awful, anyone have a name?
                Bryant Gumbel I believe. Wayne Brady makes him look like Malcolm X though. ;)
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

1. Chris Collingsworth
                  2. Jamie Dukes
                  3. Joe Theisman
                  4. Todd McShay
                  5. Emmitt Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    Eight year olds, Dude.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Kornheiser comes across as cheesy, but he really has a lot of knowledge. The guy is smarter than he appears. Because I'm a fan of PTI, I actually like him on Monday Night Football. It'll take a while for him to get better.

Collinsworth (mainly because of Madden) makes me want to slam my head into a wall.
                      Last edited by Whistler6; 03-15-2009, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Dan Dierdorf annoys the **** out of me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Emmit Smith is great comic relief. John Buck makes me want to cut my ears off, he is the most annoying little white dude ever. I miss Madden and Summeral so much. Chris Berman is the most annoying and repetitive guy at ESPN.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information