Most disliked football analyst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most disliked football analyst

what football analyst do dislike the most?

for me its Mark Schlereth. The guy does not know half the stuff he is talking about and you can barely hear him. Its like, Speak up you freaking Moron

I also dislike Cris Carter because that guy always pics on the Bucs.

Matt Millen.

Comment

Probably Chris Berman. I just cannot stand the guy for whatever reason.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Mark Mays and Joe Theismann

Comment

Bill Maas. No question.

Comment

Its Collinsworthless and its not even close. I loathe him. I have to turn of the commentators every time I play Madden. I hate his voice, I hate what he has to say, and most of all, I hate him.

Comment

Sean Salisbury got fired, so my previous most disliked guy is out. Now, i hate Schlereth, Chris Collinsworth, Joe Theismann

Comment

You guys are forgetting the worst one of all:

Jamie Dukes.

Not only is he obnoxious, but he has no knowledge of football, which is surprising because he played. He's just horrible. I hate him with the fiber of my being.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post

Its Collinsworthless and its not even close. I loathe him. I have to turn of the commentators every time I play Madden. I hate his voice, I hate what he has to say, and most of all, I hate him.
                  Quoted for truth.....is Arizona still the worst team to ever make the playoffs there Cris?

Comment

I also hate Collinsworth. And its an utter joke Matt Millen is allowed to analyze football.

Sometimes Steven A Smith talks football, though its mostly on the morning shows. Smith is my least favorite analyst of any sport, ever.

Comment

When I want to watch a noon NCAA football game on ESPN2 and the play by play announcer is that female. Ruins the game for me having a female broadcaster.

Comment

Anyone on ESPN minus Michael Smith and John Clayton just because he reminds me of well, me. Nerdy white guy who knew something about football but didn't have the build to play. Granted I'm just a lanky distance runner, and not a Chicken Little stunt-double.
                        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

It'd have to be Collinsworth....and Ron ******* Jaworski comes in a close second.

RIP ST

Comment

I am glad we dont have a TV anymore because all my roommate watched was ESPN. As a result of that, I despise Ron Jaworski.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Well, obviously none of you guys watch NFLN because Jamie Dukes destroys all that I love about the game.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information