Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyonce & Lil Wayne fans are.. dumb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    My car must be really smart by the way. My CD changer will only play Bob Dylan CD's, seriously. I have 6 CD's in there and only Dylan will work. I will change around the slots that I have the CD's in, but again only Dylan will read and play.
    Heh, I only have Bob Dylan CDs in my car and Beatles on my Ipod. I need to get some more music but I can't complain with their discographies.

    Sig by Hitman D.

    Comment


    • #47
      Miley Cyrus loves Radiohead as well, so i wouldn't put too much into this graph.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Miley Cyrus loves Radiohead as well, so i wouldn't put too much into this graph.
        Apparently. lol

        But apparently they don't care too much for her as a fan either. lol
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Apparently. lol

          But apparently they don't care too much for her as a fan either. lol
          Lol yeah. I found that pretty hilarious.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Oasis and Postal Service in the middle of the pack. I'm okay with mediocrity.
            Funny you say that because I also listen to Oasis. In high school, there was this test in Italian that I got a 77 on and I was noticeably happy with my score. So my teacher looks at me and says, and I quote, "Are you okay with being so average?" and I responded with a smile, and a yes.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Funny you say that because I also listen to Oasis. In high school, there was this test in Italian that I got a 77 on and I was noticeably happy with my score. So my teacher looks at me and says, and I quote, "Are you okay with being so average?" and I responded with a smile, and a yes.
              I'm never happy with my test score unless i get the best grade in the class, and finish the fastest. Settling for being average is one of the problems with society, you should always look to improve on what you've already done.


              Sig by me... Hold the applause.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                I'm never happy with my test score unless i get the best grade in the class, and finish the fastest. Settling for being average is one of the problems with society, you should always look to improve on what you've already done.
                Italian class in high school is serious business.

                Sig by Hitman D.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by nrk View Post
                  Italian class in high school is serious business.
                  It is for VLS. He is so Italian it hurts! He doesnt even gel his hair, its just got its own natural grease.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Lol yeah. I found that pretty hilarious.
                    Link? This sounds like a good story lol

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      Italian class in high school is serious business.
                      i'm not in high school in case you were referring to me... and i never took Italian, i took spanish. I'm just the kind of person who is never satisfied with what I have done, I always think i should have done better.

                      edit- i forgot he said his 77 was in italian... nevertheless i still don't think anyone should ever be satisfied with mediocrity.

                      Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                      It is for VLS. He is so Italian it hurts! He doesnt even gel his hair, its just got its own natural grease.
                      hahaha
                      Last edited by VoteLynnSwan; 03-15-2009, 10:51 PM.


                      Sig by me... Hold the applause.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                        Link? This sounds like a good story lol
                        The Yahoo stories are down already, i can't find the link, but just google "Miley Cyrus dissed" and you'll see all the links/blogs of people making fun of her lol.

                        Story in a nutshell, at the grammy's, she thought she could muscle her way into meeting Radiohead privately, and when they rejected the offer to meet her, she got all pissed and said she was going to "ruin them" lol.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information