Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected Scott to come in and say "isn't that draft day"

Comment

So it's 30 beers for 3 people in 12 hours? Or is it a case per person? If it's the former, that's not bad at all. 10 beers per person over 12 hours.

Case race is the way to go. 1 person per case or teams of 2, racing against one another to see who can finish first. Great times.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Any one done any thing like this before? It's a lot of fun.
        Yeah. My best friend and I moved into an apartment across the street from our high school the year after we graduated. We used to sit up all night drinking a case each, then would go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast in the morning because we literally had no food in the apartment, just alcohol. After breakfast we would return to the apartment and go to bed, then get up later to go to work. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          So it's 30 beers for 3 people in 12 hours? Or is it a case per person? If it's the former, that's not bad at all. 10 beers per person over 12 hours.

Case race is the way to go. 1 person per case or teams of 2, racing against one another to see who can finish first. Great times.
          Look up a couple posts. I asked the same thing as well, but it was made clear that it is one case per person.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
            Look up a couple posts. I asked the same thing as well, but it was made clear that it is one case per person.
            Yea I posted right after they answered and didn't realize.

1 case per person is sick then. And I concur, Brent, you must spend the entire time on here. You have no choice.

Comment

have plenty of water for the next day when you wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                have plenty of water for the next day when you wake up.
                I was thinking a glass of water every hour while this goes on.

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                you must spend the entire time on here. You have no choice.
                I might, I need to see what all my roommate is up for but I think we are just going to hang out at our house and play Rock Band.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

1 case per person is insane. Over a 12 hour span, it seems possible. Fun stuff.

Theres this other competition (something called the great american...?) where you have 4 people teams and the fastest team to finish a 30 pack, an 8th of weed, and a certain amount of pizza (forgot how much. probably a lot). That would be insane.
                  Last edited by d34ng3l021; 03-15-2009, 02:53 PM.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    30 beers among 3 people over 12 hours? Sounds doable.
                    Did you not read any posts? 30 beers per person haha.

Comment

Did you not read any posts? 30 beers per person haha.
                      Haha I didnt until after I posted.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I might, I need to see what all my roommate is up for but I think we are just going to hang out at our house and play Rock Band.
                        Rock Band hammered is pretty damn fun. Believe it or not I think I'm actually a little better at that game while drunk as opposed to sober.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          Rock Band hammered is pretty damn fun. Believe it or not I think I'm actually a little better at that game while drunk as opposed to sober.
                          Interesting you say that because a couple nights ago we were playing drunk and we couldnt beat a song because my roommate kept screwing up on drums. So, we stopped and the next day, while sober, we beat it in one try without any issues. I think we tried it like 12 times while drunk and he kept failing haha.

Comment

I always wanted to try the 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes game. It's a lot harder than it sounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              I always wanted to try the 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes game. It's a lot harder than it sounds...
                              The power hour (60 in 60 minutes) is one I have done before. It's not hard but you just get so full by the end.

Comment

The power hour (60 in 60 minutes) is one I have done before. It's not hard but you just get so full by the end.
                                I love power hours. Great way to pass time with friends haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information