Case-Mas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
    I love power hours. Great way to pass time with friends haha.
    My friend told me about a computer application for power hour where you have on iTunes and it changes song after every minute so you take a shot every time the song changes. That sounds fun.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I don't think I have the patience to fill up 60 shot glasses with beer though...plus I don't have anywhere near 60 shot glasses...hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        My friend told me about a computer application for power hour where you have on iTunes and it changes song after every minute so you take a shot every time the song changes. That sounds fun.
        Yeah my friends brother has that. Either that or just set up a playlist of 60 1 minute snips of songs.

And you don't need 60 glasses all prefilled (though that would be pretty cool looking). Just fill back up after each song is over :D.

Comment

And you don't need 60 glasses all prefilled (though that would be pretty cool looking). Just fill back up after each song is over :D.

Yes but then you have to count all 60...but ohhhh the songs...hmm *DING* light bulb just went off in my head haha. I shall try this, but 60 seems too easy. I want to go for the glory and the 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            I always wanted to try the 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes game. It's a lot harder than it sounds...
            I just cant do shots of beer, it fills me up to quick. So instead I make sure I finish a beer every 8 minutes, trying to drink as evenly as possible every minute.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yeah my friends brother has that. Either that or just set up a playlist of 60 1 minute snips of songs.

IPowerHOur. It is a program that works with Itunes and changes the song every minute, and in between each song Homer says something about drinking. It also estimates your BAC after each drink.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

what kind of beer? mmmm

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                  what kind of beer? mmmm
                  Well, I am cheap, so I was thinking Keystone Light. I dont know what others come in 30 packs off the top of my head. I know Lone Star and a number of other cheap beer comes in 24 packs but I am looking for 30.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Well, I am cheap, so I was thinking Keystone Light. I dont know what others come in 30 packs off the top of my head. I know Lone Star and a number of other cheap beer comes in 24 packs but I am looking for 30.
                    You're going to drink 30 beers in a day?

Comment

Originally posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post
                      You're going to drink 30 beers in a day?
                      That's the plan.

Comment

If there are no girls then you fail

Comment

That's the plan.
                          Good luck with that...

Comment

a case of busch is 12.99 by me
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

When I was at Ft. Polk, we would play this drinking game called "Towers".
                              Every beer you drank, you were able to put the can in another person's room (on the floor only). If you moved the cans placed in your room - you lost. We had two man rooms (4 rooms to a floor) so you can imagine how many cans that would come to between Friday evening and Monday morning. Me and my "room-dog" always started a barricade in front of the bathrooms of our floor-mates.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                When I was at Ft. Polk, we would play this drinking game called "Towers".
                                Every beer you drank, you were able to put the can in another person's room (on the floor only). If you moved the cans placed in your room - you lost. We had two man rooms (4 rooms to a floor) so you can imagine how many cans that would come to between Friday evening and Monday morning. Me and my "room-dog" always started a barricade in front of the bathrooms of our floor-mates.
                                Reminds me of the drinking game called Wizard Staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information