No announcement yet.

Case-Mas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be doing this sometime this week. I wanted to see how many beers I could drink in 24 hours...but this one seems like much less time to invest in....I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done.

Comment

• Wait, I'm still confused. Are you talking about a 40 oz bottle of liquor or like a 40 oz malt liquor? I'm guessing the former because the latter makes no sense in your argument.

Also, drinking a case will prolly get you pretty drunk. drinking 30 beers in 24 hours is not something that will make you even remotely close to death. Maybe in like 8-12 hours where it's 2-3 beers an hour, but 1.25 beers per hour for 24 hours is not dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Wait, I'm still confused. Are you talking about a 40 oz bottle of liquor or like a 40 oz malt liquor? I'm guessing the former because the latter makes no sense in your argument.

Also, drinking a case will prolly get you pretty drunk. drinking 30 beers in 24 hours is not something that will make you even remotely close to death. Maybe in like 8-12 hours where it's 2-3 beers an hour, but 1.25 beers per hour for 24 hours is not dangerous.
        Didn't the guy say he would be drinking 3 beers/hour?

Comment

• 30 pack in 12 hours....

Comment

• 2.5 beers a hour is ******* easy coin...but i'll let you know if it really was or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post
              I think he said 30 rack in 12 hours, which is like 2.5/hour. Still, that may get you drunk, but it isn't that dangerous. Hell, during a power hour you are supposed to drink 6 beers in that hour.

Comment

One beer every 24 minutes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                  30 pack in 12 hours....
                  5+ 2 litre pop bottles of liquid...

I don't know, I just can't picture it being done without disastrous results, especially for a guy that's 165 pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    One beer every 24 minutes.
                    This is what it averages to, but it doesn't account for beer bongs or shotguns. Hopefully those are allowed/an option, Brent?

Comment

I don't know, I just can't picture it being done without disastrous results, especially for a guy that's 165 pounds.
                      That is why I am trying it. I hate to say it but I can drink about 12 beers before I am too drunk to drive, so I am not worried about tolerance.

I feel that as long as I eat the right meals and maintain a schedule (one every 24 minutes) about all this, I should be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        This is what it averages to, but it doesn't account for beer bongs or shotguns. Hopefully those are allowed/an option, Brent?
                        Nah, not beer bongs or any thing.

Comment

Nah, not beer bongs or any thing.
                          Well that puts a damper on the fun. I guess case races are different because you are trying to finish faster.

Comment

That is why I am trying it. I hate to say it but I can drink about 12 beers before I am too drunk to drive, so I am not worried about tolerance.

I feel that as long as I eat the right meals and maintain a schedule (one every 24 minutes) about all this, I should be fine.
                            ???

Any human being on Earth is going to blow over the limit if they drink 12 beers...

Comment

???

Any human being on Earth is going to blow over the limit if they drink 12 beers...
                              I think he meant too drunk to functionally drive. Yes, .08 is the legal limit, but people can still drive after that point.

***I'm not condoning drunk driving, just stating it is possible.***

Comment

???

I drank 10 beers and margarita in 1.5 hours....got pulled over in downtown minneapolis for a slow and go at a stop sign...and only blew a .09 which is .01 under the limit in minnesota. I weight 150lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information