Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

njx and a perfect score

Comment

Rush Limbaugh and Fred Phelps are also acceptable answers for me, but god damn do I hate that man.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Tom Cruise

Oprah

Last edited by cdub11; 03-16-2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

How has this guy not got a mention? I cant believe I forgot him.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Can't believe no one has mentioned this dumb *****.

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Helen Keller.

Seriously, don't really want to fight anyone I don't know. There's a few people I know in real life I would take a shot at if there weren't any consequences.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I don't see why people hate political talk guys. It's their job to say controversial things to get viewers and/or listeners. I just can't fathom why anyone would get so worked up over guys with opinions. You disagree with them? Then don't listen to them. Example: I think Michael Moore is the biggest ******* moron on this planet. However, instead of gaining a unwarranted hate for him I choose not to listen to what he has to say or watch his movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

Rush Limbaugh and Fred Phelps are also acceptable answers for me, but god damn do I hate that man.
                  Carlos Mencia was going to be my answer ><. Well, this guy works just as well.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

This fat ******* turd:

There are more but I have to think about it a little longer, I was going to say Tom Cruise but his awesomeness in Magnolia and Tropic Thunder gives him a pass from me.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      I don't see why people hate political talk guys. It's their job to say controversial things to get viewers and/or listeners. I just can't fathom why anyone would get so worked up over guys with opinions. You disagree with them? Then don't listen to them. Example: I think Michael Moore is the biggest ******* moron on this planet. However, instead of gaining a unwarranted hate for him I choose not to listen to what he has to say or watch his movies.
                      The only one I really dislike is Bill O'Reily. He is one of the biggest douchebags in the world. It's so annoying when he just yells over his guest when they disagree with him. I do get humor out of watching him sometimes.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Well Rush Limbaugh said he is rooting for Barrack Obama to fail, which is another way of saying he wishes the country will fail, which in my opinion is being a traitor. For as much as I disliked Dubya I never wished him to fail and always hoped he'd do the best for the country. I don't want to turn this too political though.

Comment

Where's the fun in not hating the people you disagree with? JK.

Although I dislike a lot of political talking heads, Ann Coulter is really the only one I wish the plague and slow and painful death on.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Well, without getting political, Rush Limbaugh just makes things up and spews unwarranted hate for people, so to me that is good enough to wanna just jack him in the face.

Other than that, the majority of people that live in Iowa and a good percentage of Illinois fans.

Also, Hitler. I think I could take him and his stupid mustache.

Oh, and the entire Fox News network.
                            Last edited by iowatreat54; 03-16-2009, 02:25 PM.

Comment

definitely commie

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                                njx and a perfect score
                                Sarf I thought we were friends...:(

Id fight the Jonas Brothers. **** them for ruining music.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information