People to fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    Well Rush Limbaugh said he is rooting for Barrack Obama to fail, which is another way of saying he wishes the country will fail, which in my opinion is being a traitor. For as much as I disliked Dubya I never wished him to fail and always hoped he'd do the best for the country. I don't want to turn this too political though.
    Agreed 120%!!!!!
    LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Zack Effron - he just pisses me off so much.

Any lead singer from a whiney post punk pop band like My chemical romance, yellow card etc.

Ayn Rand - Her books suck, and they make every 14 year old that reads them run around for a week or two going on about her false, vapid, crappily written garbage. She's also a name dropee people throw her into conversations to appear well read and intelligent.

Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
        I'd take on Lindsay Lohan. I'm 5'7", 98 pounds so I don't have much confidence in my ability vs. a guy unless there were heavy amounts of painkillers promised for afterwards.
        I think I weighed more than you when I was in 5th grade... lol

Comment

Everyone is saying Rush or O'Reilly, so I'll be different and say Michael Savage.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

as well as Fred Phelps and the rest of the "God hates ****" Crew.
            I'm actually going to one of their protests(not to support it) with a bunch of people on Friday. Could be some ****, ironically enough haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
              How has this guy not got a mention? I cant believe I forgot him.

Because there is no reason to fight him after Jon Stewart laid the verbal smackdown on him.

Bill O'Reilly:
              Forget his politics for a second, I don't give a damn about those. There are plenty of other hardcore right wingers I wouldn't want to fight. What I hate about him is his complete lack of journalistic integrity. He is a god damn journalist. He needs to act like one. That means not taking peoples quotes out of context, that means fact checking before he runs reports, it is people like him that have allowed our government to run amok since Vietnam. For the love of god, can't we get some damn journalists who expose corruption. We need another Edward R Murrow or Woodward and Bernstein. Some people who aren't afraid to take on the big dogs and expose corruption where it exists.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

First of all, Rush Limbaugh is the man.

Anyway, I'd like to punch Brett Myers in the face. Along with his pal Jimmy Rollins.

Comment

Wait, what? I thought you wanted to fight Twista?
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    Wait, what? I thought you wanted to fight Twista?

Nah. He was a big time athlete in high school and junior college. I stand no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                      I'm 5'7", 98 pounds
                      98lbs?! No way.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'm gonna second the Jonas Brothers...they would be an easy fight and it would definately be worth it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          I'm actually going to one of their protests(not to support it) with a bunch of people on Friday. Could be some ****, ironically enough haha.
                          I wanna come. Where is this protest?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

There are few people a hate more than Rosie. She needs to be knocked the **** out.

Also

Joe Buck is such a douche.

Comment

He'd be all like "Billy Mays here..." and I'd haymaker his ass.

Comment

Fred Phelps is a good one. Actually, it would be more effective to have sex with him. haha.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information