People to fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Bob & Michelle Dugger

I hate them soooooooooooooo much and I get angered at the sight of them.

Comment

Punching the Jonas Brothers would be oh so satisfying.

Comment

While we're on the topic of musicians, i'd give anything to land a solid right hook, right in the jaw, to the singer of Tokio Hotel.

Comment

Who the **** are Jim Bob and Michelle Dugger?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Who do I wanna fight???

Racists!!!
            LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Who the **** are Jim Bob and Michelle Dugger?
              The people with 18 kids and they are ignorant, EXTREMELY conservative and religous. Michelle is a condescending ***** who thinks she is better than everyone and Jim Bob is a prick.

Comment

Helen Keller.

That b*tch.

Edit: wow maybe I should read the thread first, someone already made this joke

I'm gonna go ahead and change my answer to Boxxy.
                Last edited by Strongside; 03-16-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                  Punching the Jonas Brothers would be oh so satisfying.
                  I started the trend!
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Comment

First of all.....

Holy **** you're tiny.
                      That's what she said.To someone else, not me.

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      I'm actually going to one of their protests(not to support it) with a bunch of people on Friday. Could be some ****, ironically enough haha.
                      These guys do their protesting because they're looking for a fight and for the media attention and all that. The best way to get these ass-clowns to stop doing what they're doing is to 100% ignore them.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I wanna come. Where is this protest?
                        Canton, MA. Then we're following them around all night haha. They're going a bunch of places in that area and ending it off in Boston at midnight.

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        These guys do their protesting because they're looking for a fight and for the media attention and all that. The best way to get these ass-clowns to stop doing what they're doing is to 100% ignore them.
                        But that's boring. I actually hope they get more media attention. The more exposure people have to people like these early the less likely they are to be indoctrinated into their crap. They'll always be crazies out there who are just looking for something and they'll find it with or without media attention.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          98lbs?! No way.
                          I've been diagnosed with an eating disorder multiple times, including at a psychiatric hospital. I still think I could take on Lindsay Lohan though! =P

Comment

Dane cook.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                              I've been diagnosed with an eating disorder multiple times, including at a psychiatric hospital. I still think I could take on Lindsay Lohan though! =P
                              Dude...you could definately take Lohan, just punch her in her coked out nose :P

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                              Originally posted by Job
                              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                Canton, MA. Then we're following them around all night haha. They're going a bunch of places in that area and ending it off in Boston at midnight.

But that's boring. I actually hope they get more media attention. The more exposure people have to people like these early the less likely they are to be indoctrinated into their crap. They'll always be crazies out there who are just looking for something and they'll find it with or without media attention.
                                Don't get physical. The money they get from suing people is how these groups pay their bills.

So pretty much, fighting them is supporting their cause.
                                Last edited by Strongside; 03-16-2009, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information