No announcement yet.

St. Patrick's Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I celebrate MLK day everyday I have a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Rosh Hashanah ftw!
      That's it Brent, we had forgotten to include the Hebrew people in on our little holiday roast. Good job.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

STOP FIGHTING! This is a holy day to be enjoyed by all...I refuse to believe that people can have evil in their hearts on this sacred day...I'm Irish through and through, and I dont think its offensive for people to celebrate St. Patrick's Day if they arent Irish...its like everyone else said, not only Christians celebrate Christmas...I think everyone needs to relax, have a beer (I purchased a 24 of Smithwick's this morning, with 8 Guiness for backup) and listen to some Flogging Molly and the Pogues. Most Importantly...

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          I never go for the whole green beer thing but I have always wondered if it makes your poop green, with all that dye.
          Blue bublegum snowballs made my poop blue when I was a child.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              Thanks for sharing.
              Hey man theres nothing more shocking than taking a dump and before your flush you notice that is a cookie monster shade of blue.

Comment

The "2000 Flushes" we use at my house already does that. What's fun is making the blue water turn green :D

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                  FHAG...................
                  I have a final tomorrow, what am I supposed to do?

Comment

That's it Brent, we had forgotten to include the Hebrew people in on our little holiday roast. Good job.
                    I have a lot of culturally and religiously Jewish friends; I know these things.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                      write it hungover, trust your instincts...studying is for the weak. This is the best day of the year. And plus, school is overrated. It is a a flawed system that neither promotes actual learning nor prepares for the challenges of life. In fact, you could learn all you need to know about life and history from the books at the public library.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                        Chances are you won't remember anything you studied tonight anyways...use what you have in your head already and drink heavily....wake up tomorrow check your notes and go take your test. If your really that worried about getting a hangover be a sourpuss and get chaser.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          It is the same thing. When people who have zero Irish affiliation dress up in green, then go out and get drunk and act like retards...that is exactly as if I put blackface on in February.
                          have you ever been to Ireland? Actual Irish people seem to embrace others wearing green and coming to celebrate with them...........I know because I studied abroad in Dublin and was there for St. Patricks Day.........so are you just talking out of your ass or what?
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

The "2000 Flushes" we use at my house already does that. What's fun is making the blue water turn green :D
                            When i drank too much soda, i'd make that **** green in one second.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              I'm not the only person that believes that. And just because Ireland's powers-that-be decided to stop fighting it and embrace it doesn't mean it's not disrespectful.

If you don't care that it's disrespectful, that's different, and that's fine (most people have come to be that way). But you can't sit there and deny that it's disrespectful to mock the Irish and their culture the way a large number of ignorant people choose to do.
                              Speak for yourself, so we can be sure who the fool is.

People who get offended are offensive to me for their lack of humor, intellect, and for generally being self-centered asshats who know nothing more than misery and douchebaggery.

I'm Irish, don't mind the holiday or find it even remotely disrespectful. None of the multitude of Irish families I know get offended either. Mostly because we're too busy getting drunk.

Sheesh . . . next there will be some hole trying to change the term Paddy Wagon b/c it's offensive. Oh, right, some douche has already done that, too.

Anywho . . .

Happy St. Patrick's day er'ybody!!!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                When i drank too much soda, i'd make that **** green in one second.
                                Grape soda. Every time.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information