X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Perfect Score
    started a topic St. Patrick's Day Thread

St. Patrick's Day Thread

Anyone else love St. Patties? My entire family is Irish, and its my favorite holiday of the year. I love it more then my birthday. I went out today and bought a bunch of St. Patrick's day ****, I'll post some more pictures after the festivities tomorrow, is anyone else getting hammered? I'm boycotting all classes and assignments and getting hammered. Who else is excited?

• TimD
    replied
    I'm Irish as well (Driscoll is a common Irish name for those of you that do not know) and I was a mess last night. I watched my Wings beat the Flyers with all my friends from Philly with my Canadian Beer (I know I know). It was awesome though. Wore a green red wings shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Bigburt63
    replied
    Originally posted by someone447 View Post
    Just so everyone knows, St Paddy's Day isn't really even an Irish holiday. It is an Irish-American holiday. The celebration in Boston is much bigger than the celebration in Dublin.
    South Boston on St. Patrick's day (and the sunday when the parade is if the holiday is during the week) is absolutely insane. If anybody has a chance to go there that day, definitely do it at least once

Leave a comment:

• thule
    replied
    The chick to your left is either checking out you or your friend...did you succeed?

Leave a comment:

• A Perfect Score
    replied
    So...im still wearing my St Patricks ****, I am still drunk, I havent slept in 24 hours...went to a HUGE kegger, then to the bar when that got busted...I feel like ****, but it was worth every minute...here is a picture of my getup...

Lets just say I whooped my 24 of Smithwick's ass, and then continued with Guiness at the bar...oh man do I ever feel like ****, but I love St. Patties day

Leave a comment:

• thule
    replied
    In my same work clothes as yesterday...with bed head and smelling strongly of alcohol. Debating if it is unethical to have a hangover puke at work. So many people were out last night...it was a ruckus....free drinks from 5:30-7:30 owned me.

Leave a comment:

• Vikes99ej
    replied
    Holy hell, I am still drunk and I lost my keys,

Leave a comment:

• Paranoidmoonduck
    replied
    This past weekend, while San Francisco was celebrating St. Patrick's Day, I was walking down the street at night and happened across an upturned green bowler hat on the sidewalk filled to the brim with puke. It seemed to sum up the holiday rather well.

Happy St. Patricks day (although I'm 4 minutes late on the west coast).

Leave a comment:

• Rob S
    replied
    Green Beer pitchers ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• someone447
    replied
    Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    NYC has the highest Irish population in the world. That includes Boston and Dublin.
    Yes, but St Paddy's day was primarily celebrated by the Boston Irish, which is why it has such a huge St Paddy's Day celebration.

Leave a comment:

• someone447
    replied
    Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    Tecate is nice and cheap and it's pretty damn good. And Corona tastes ******* awful. I don't know how people can drink that piss.
    **** no, Tecate is the worst beer in existence. Corona's aren't good, but they are much better than Tecate. Give me a Pacifico any day.

Leave a comment:

• iowatreat54
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Read up on the Provisional Irish Republican Army. You'll see why that is offensive.
    I don't read up. I assume drinking two irish liquors is embracing my heritage. I win at being Irish.

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Woops, sorry, are Irish car bombs offensive because they imply the Irish drink Guiness and Jamisons?
    Read up on the Provisional Irish Republican Army. You'll see why that is offensive.

Leave a comment:

• iowatreat54
    replied
    Guiness pints and Irish car bombs ftw!

Woops, sorry, are Irish car bombs offensive because they imply the Irish drink Guiness and Jamisons?

Leave a comment:

• A Perfect Score
    replied
    As i stated to Thule in IRC, only Smithwicks, Guiness, Killians, and Harp are accepatable on St pAtiies....and im trashed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information