Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Madness Bracket Upsets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • March Madness Bracket Upsets

    what upsets do you have in your bracket. ive got two major ones.

    1. I have west virginia beating drayton,Kansas, and Michigan Sate. making it all the way to the Elite Eight

    2. I also have syracuse beating North Carolina to go to the final four

  • #2
    I have USC beating Mich St in the second round

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
      what upsets do you have in your bracket. ive got two major ones.

      1. I have west virginia beating drayton,Kansas, and Michigan Sate. making it all the way to the Elite Eight

      2. I also have syracuse beating North Carolina to go to the final four


      No Way.. Lawson v Flynn is something i would love to watch but devondorf on ellington? he'll drop 25+
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

      Comment


      • #4
        At this point, I also have WVU in the Elite 8. Gonzaga in the Elite 8 as well, beating UNC.


        Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

        Comment


        • #5
          Dude...I have WVU going all the way to the elite 8 beating the same teams haha I guess we both have faith in the mountaineers.

          I can't remember my others. I wanted Maryland to go further, but their 2nd round game was against memphis.

          Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

          Comment


          • #6
            Also, in places where I have two brackets, I have Wake vs. WVU in the Elite 8 with Wake going to the Final Four! If they turn it on, they can be dangerous.


            Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

            Comment


            • #7
              I think I went a bit overboard with my upsets this year.

              I have Dayton over West Virginia, then over Kansas to get to the Sweet Sixteen.

              I have American over Villanova, Utah State over Marquette, and Siena over Ohio State.

              My final four is Wake Forest, Connecticut, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma. Not really sure how I feel about this.

              Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                Also, in places where I have two brackets, I have Wake vs. WVU in the Elite 8 with Wake going to the Final Four! If they turn it on, they can be dangerous.
                I also have Wake in the final four, they can be very dangerous team with L.D. Williams as the primary defender, Teague does everything and Johnson is a great rebounder with tremendous athleticism and you can't forget about the Chas Mcfarland
                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                Coples is that dude.
                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                  I think I went a bit overboard with my upsets this year.

                  I have Dayton over West Virginia, then over Kansas to get to the Sweet Sixteen.

                  I have American over Villanova, Utah State over Marquette, and Siena over Ohio State.

                  My final four is Wake Forest, Connecticut, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma. Not really sure how I feel about this.
                  Utah St. isn't a bad one. I like American, but in Phili, gonna be an away game @ Villanova, will be mighty difficult. Dayton has looked terrible lately, but I wouldn't put it past them.


                  HOMER ALERT: Siena beating Ohio State in Ohio? Gonna be rough! If OSU wins, they are the home team vs. Louisville :D


                  Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                    I also have Wake in the final four, they can be very dangerous team with L.D. Williams as the primary defender, Teague does everything and Johnson is a great rebounder with tremendous athleticism and you can't forget about the Chas Mcfarland
                    They have just stunk it up lately. If they turn it on, hot diggity.


                    Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                      I think I went a bit overboard with my upsets this year.

                      I have Dayton over West Virginia, then over Kansas to get to the Sweet Sixteen.

                      I have American over Villanova, Utah State over Marquette, and Siena over Ohio State.

                      My final four is Wake Forest, Connecticut, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma. Not really sure how I feel about this.
                      I took Utah St. and Siena as well

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm really feeling North Dakota State for some reason.

                        ^A Bonekrusher production^
                        #15
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          I'm really feeling North Dakota State for some reason.
                          Because your favorite movie is Fargo dontcha kno

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I got VCU over UCLA, American over Nova, Maryland over Cal, Texas A&M over BYU, Western Kentucky over Illinois, Arizona over Utah, and Siena over Ohio State. I was awfully tempted to pick Morgan State over Oklahoma but couldn't get my self to do it as Blake Griffin will probably dominate the interior.

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              BYU over Texas A&M!!! CHAAAMPIONSHIIIP!


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information