Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brent's Bogus Case Day Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    How are we doing, champ?
    I'm fine. What I did decide on is if I get to like the last 6-7 and feel okay, I am going to just start shotgunning beers.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • #17
      I hope you get some sort of alcohol poisoning.

      Too mean?


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I hope you get some sort of alcohol poisoning.

        Too mean?
        Nah, sounds about right from you. I plan to pass some time watching all of 30 Rock.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Nah, sounds about right from you. I plan to pass some time watching all of 30 Rock.
          Should watch NPH in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            I would probably take an opposite tact that you have decided and started with an early 10 o'clock power hour.
            Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I'm fine. What I did decide on is if I get to like the last 6-7 and feel okay, I am going to just start shotgunning beers.
            Now we're talkin'!




            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

            Comment


            • #21
              It's 1pm and my stomach already hates me. I've been on that border between sober and buzzed for a bit and it's awful haha.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • #22
                How many have you downed?
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  How many have you downed?
                  seven, thus far

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Broken the seal yet...I think that'll be key.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by thule View Post
                      Broken the seal yet...I think that'll be key.
                      What are you talking about?

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Bathroom....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by thule View Post
                          Bathroom....
                          Haha, I've pissed like 10 times in the past 3 hours. I'm trying to down a glass of water between each one.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            What are you talking about?

                            gone piss yet ?


                            RIP, Sean Taylor.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              drinking water to stay hydrated?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Haha, I've pissed like 10 times in the past 3 hours. I'm trying to down a glass of water between each one.
                                That might be too much. Do it every 2 beers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information