Brent's Bogus Case Day Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    I want an update every hour brent or a running beer count. I am at work and I need some entertainment.
    That's kind of why I chose today; I figured Wednesdays suck for most people and a drunken near-23 year old would provide entertainment.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

thank you sir! you are a great man. I want a bed of empties with you laying on all 30 cans when complete. thanks!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

BTW: I think if he does finish the task at hand everyone should + rep him, but failure = everyone neg repping his light beer in a chardonnay glass, pinky in the air, weak drinking self.

Comment

I hope he pisses himself while posting
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            That probably wont happen. From what I have seen in my most hammered black outs on Facebook. While I dont know why I say what I do, the typing is still perfect.

Same with me. If I even make a couple of mistakes I'll just scroll back and fix them. Good luck, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              everyone neg repping his light beer in a chardonnay glass, pinky in the air, weak drinking self.
              If I had done this with what I wanted (Lone Star 24 pack) I'd probably not be good enough as 24 isnt a high enough count for some people. Also, when my roommate is the one who bought me the 30 pack, how am I to complain?

Comment

30 of stones light for free ftw

Comment

Shaun Hill could drink 40 in a day because he's ZOMGZZZZZ greatest QB everzzzzz
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

30 of stones light for free ftw
                    I thought it would be easier to down but I guess when you are drunk it's easier. Right now I am just slightly buzzed and this is awful haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I thought it would be easier to down but I guess when you are drunk it's easier. Right now I am just slightly buzzed and this is awful haha.
                      Shotgun the next two...

Comment

what have you eaten today? what are you doing right now? what are you wearing? come on updates lets go brent!

Comment

what have you eaten today? what are you doing right now? what are you wearing? come on updates lets go brent!
                          I ate some sodium free pasta for breakfast, a pb&j as a snack and the whole time I have been sitting here or taking my dog on a walk.

As far as my pace goes, I have to open #11 at 3pm.

Comment

Take a shot or 2.

Comment

I unfortunately have to go to work now and cannot follow this anymore until I get home at 10. Hopefully I'll find you have completed your mission at that point and this will go down as one of the better SWDC achievements.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

we need a live camera in your room for piczzz!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information