Brent's Bogus Case Day Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
    we need a live camera in your room for piczzz!!!
    Dont have a webcam. Also, if I am to make a booty call later in the process (which I want to) I dont want that on camera.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Your bf might not be happy if that was to happen Brent :D
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Your bf might not be happy if that was to happen Brent :D
        oh youre so funny

Comment

im bored :( sorry i had to
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I've done this before with a keg with my 5 other roommates plus a chick (so that counts as 6.5 people)

It went alright, I didn't puke or anything, but it wasn't as fun as I expected and was more of a hassle by the time I was finished.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
              I've done this before with a keg with my 5 other roommates plus a chick (so that counts as 6.5 people)

It went alright, I didn't puke or anything, but it wasn't as fun as I expected and was more of a hassle by the time I was finished.
              It feels like a hassle at this point. Also a keg is 124 beers, that isnt so bad.

Comment

about to crack open #12

Comment

Why don't you just up your pace. Having a bit of a buzz all day seems like a pain in the ass. Might as well get nice and drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    Why don't you just up your pace. Having a bit of a buzz all day seems like a pain in the ass. Might as well get nice and drunk.
                    Because I know that if I do that, I'll be like, "oh I got this" and then start downing beers non-stop and pass out before I hit the 20 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      It feels like a hassle at this point. Also a keg is 124 beers, that isnt so bad.
                      i was told by this guy that owns a bar near me that if anyone says they finished a keg in under 24 minutes they are lying. he said he has tried it numerous times with taps at work, cold plate taps, etc.

Comment

Because I know that if I do that, I'll be like, "oh I got this" and then start downing beers non-stop and pass out before I hit the 20 mark.
                        Nahhh, just drink 4-5 in 30 minutes then take 45-60 minutes off. At least you will have a worthwhile buzz. This challenge seems like a pain in the ass how you're doing it.

Comment

We did the math, it was 19 beers per person, but two people didn't crack 15 and in addition another guy left at 18 beers.

I had 23 over a 12 hour span
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I agreed brent....stay to guide.

Webcam would be awesome right now....

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                              It'd be me looking like **** the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                                I agreed brent....stay to guide.

The guide just doesnt seem very enjoyable. Whats the point of the challenge if its more of an annoyance than a good time. Im sure you already knew you could drink 2 beers an hour over a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information