Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quotes

post some of yours and discuss

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." -Julius Ceasar

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - MLK Jr.

"True friendship comes when complete silence between two people is comfortable."

"Unfortunate is he who cannot gain a few sincere friends during his life and more unfortunate is the one who has gained them and then lost them (through his deeds)." Ali Ibn Talib

" He who is greedy is disgraced; he who discloses his hardship will always be humiliated; he who has no control over his tongue will often have to face discomfort." Ali Ibn Talib

"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'."

Comment

"When more and more people are thrown out of work, unemployment results."
      - Calvin Coolidge

"America's present need is not heroics, but healing; not nostrums but normalcy; not revolution, but restoration." (What does this even mean? We just went over his presidency in US History, man was he a fool)
      - Warren G. Harding

Comment

Get money. Get paid.

Comment

"Don't think, thinking leads to overthinking." -Hank Hill, Assistant Manager, Strickland Propane
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Oh, I forgot one...

Deeeez Nuuuutz
            -Dr. Dre

Comment

" That's what she said."

-Michael Scott

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.

-General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?
              GySgt. Dan Daly

Bluto: They took the bar! The whole ******* bar
              He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure'.-Nelson Mandela

'I never turned to drink. It seemed to turn to me'.-Brendan Behan

'A true friend stabs you in the front'.-Oscar Wilde

'Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same'.-Oscar Wilde

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

"If you would have told me 25 years ago, that I'd be standing here about to solve the world's energy problems, I'd have said 'you're crazy'. Now help me push this ball of oil out the window."

-Kramer
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Loggerhead View Post
                    " That's what she said."

-Michael Scott

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.

-General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?
                    GySgt. Dan Daly

Bluto: They took the bar! The whole ******* bar
                    Animal House is golden for quotes...

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
                    Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
                    Otter: Germans?
                    Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
                    Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
                    [thinks hard]
                    Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
                    [runs out, alone; then returns]
                    Bluto: What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
                    Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
                    Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
                    D-Day: Let's do it.
                    Bluto: *Let’s do it*!

Comment

"Straight Cash Homey."

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Animal House is golden for quotes...

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
                        Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
                        Otter: Germans?
                        Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
                        Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
                        [thinks hard]
                        Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
                        [runs out, alone; then returns]
                        Bluto: What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
                        Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
                        Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
                        D-Day: Let's do it.
                        Bluto: *Letís do it*!
                        Bluto speech FTW!!!
                        He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.
                          Voltaire
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

"rep me and I'll rep you"-Unknown

Comment

If Con is the opposite of Pro.. CONgress must be the opposite of PROgress

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information