No announcement yet.

Im getting a "new" car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since we are on this type of topic, does anyone know how much some of these old school Mustangs would cost in Toronto or in general? 1964 mustang is the car I was looking at.

Comment

Is it a 6 cylinder or 8 cylinder? Either way it's a dog for horsepower (but depends on what you're used to I guess), will still do sweet burnouts haha. Not sure where you live but those cars are awful in the snow.

If it is a T-top car, check it for leaks. Pending the shape of the car obviously, that sounds like a pretty decent deal.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        since we are on this type of topic, does anyone know how much some of these old school Mustangs would cost in Toronto or in general? 1964 mustang is the car I was looking at.
        The very early mustangs will usually run about 9k-14k for one in pretty decent shape. Not sure on Toronto but generally those are the prices it goes for.

Comment

Price is a little steep for an '84..

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
            Is it a 6 cylinder or 8 cylinder? Either way it's a dog for horsepower (but depends on what you're used to I guess), will still do sweet burnouts haha. Not sure where you live but those cars are awful in the snow.

If it is a T-top car, check it for leaks. Pending the shape of the car obviously, that sounds like a pretty decent deal.
            i live in GA so like no snow here haha
            an its not a T-top. an its in great shape

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information