Say hello to the new coach of. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hello to the new coach of. . .

A little league T-Ball team. It's going to be a joke and I realize this but any have any suggestions? What exactly am I suppose to do in coaching these kids? They're 5 and 6 years old so about 16% of what I say, they'll actually do and .01% they'll remember.

Just make sure that they have fun and build a foundation for them to pursue it further if they really like it.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Teach them all how to throw a knuckle ball

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Just make sure they don't throw the bat when it is their turn to eat. If you teach them that they will have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Just make sure that they have fun and build a foundation for them to pursue it further if they really like it.
          Exactly its a T-ball team so just try and make it as fun as possible for them.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

**** this fun ****. I say you go in as a hard ass and ride those 5 year olds to T-Ball glory! Teach them the lesson that winning is everything in life, get up in their faces, scream, cuss, hit them (lightly) if you have to, but DO not let them embarrass you by losing.

Comment

Make sure that you have a lot of booze at home to deal with the stress of hanging out with 5 years olds...

Good Luck!
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Be prepared to get physically attacked by their parents because their son isn't playing enough.

Comment

Hello new coach of a little league T ball team!

Comment

My sons just finished their T-ball season last Saturday. You don't know what you've gotten yourself into. lol.

Have patience. Help them understand how to play the game. Don't expect them to know how the game is played or what the terms are. A lot of them don't know what direction to run, where to stop, when to run, what to do with the ball or even how to score. It's so funny. The coach told my son to run home! run home! ... He comes to us sitting on the side and says, "It's time to go home dad. Coach said go home.". LOL.

Fun is the #1 objective, imo. Finer skills will be taught later. If they enjoy the sport, they will continue to want to learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      My sons just finished their T-ball season last Saturday. You don't know what you've gotten yourself into. lol.

Have patience. Help them understand how to play the game. Don't expect them to know how the game is played or what the terms are. A lot of them don't know what direction to run, where to stop, when to run, what to do with the ball or even how to score. It's so funny. The coach told my son to run home! run home! ... He comes to us sitting on the side and says, "It's time to go home dad. Coach said go home.". LOL.

Fun is the #1 objective, imo. Finer skills will be taught later. If they enjoy the sport, they will continue to want to learn more.
                      You do realize if you recorded it, that video would get millions of hits on the YouTube?? It would be huge, especially if we heard you say "LOL" in the background.. You're missing out on internet fame!

Comment

This coach should be your inspiration:

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          **** this fun ****. I say you go in as a hard ass and ride those 5 year olds to T-Ball glory! Teach them the lesson that winning is everything in life, get up in their faces, scream, cuss, hit them (lightly) if you have to, but DO not let them embarrass you by losing.
                          This man speaks the truth. **** my stupid *** fun crap. Make sure you pump these kids up with roids. Tell them its secret bug spray and that way bugs wont bite them and ruin their chance at a championship because some ****ing bug distracted them.

Also teach them to play dirty it is the key to success.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

What do I do if a kid cries? haha I just dont want angry parents is all. The kid that Im like coaching because of is one of my best friends brothers step son and he's 5.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              What do I do if a kid cries?.
                              Tell him there is no crying in baseball...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information