Things that get your panties in a bunch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I have a cure for that Drew. It's what I do in those situations: intentionally laugh obnoxiously loud while looking right at the guy. Loud enough that every one in the room notices. Every time I have done that, it makes the person feel like an idiot and most the people in the room will find it amusing.

Maybe add in an obviously sarcastic comment like "FUNNIEST. THING. EVER."
    This really does work...not only does it make the other guy look like an ass, but it makes you look funny.

It does not fail

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• vans!!!! they piss me off so much they are so big and ugly, and i am not talking about mini vans either. i am talking about the 12 seaters if you own one of these do us the favor and get a new car

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicStick20 View Post
        vans!!!! they piss me off so much they are so big and ugly, and i am not talking about mini vans either. i am talking about the 12 seaters if you own one of these do us the favor and get a new car
        Would you tell this person to get a new one????

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post

Yea i would that thing is ******* ugly as ****. if your going to spend that much money get somthing badass not somthing gay

Comment

a van mates with a Lamborghini. A F-16 jet mates with Slugbus. Then the two offspring's **** and you get ^^^that^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicStick20 View Post
              Yea i would that thing is ******* ugly as ****. if your going to spend that much money get somthing badass not somthing gay
              What about these???

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Major websites and media forms that can't use basic proper English. Ex.: This ESPN article on University of Minnesota basketball recruit Royce White. Every sentence starts off with White... Here is the article:

White is a strong combination forward that plays more like a power forward than a small forward at this point. He is physical around the basket where on the left low block he likes to face and attack the rim along the baseline. White is strong enough to finish through contact when he gets his shoulders square to the basket. On the right low block he will also face and attack the middle of the lane and finish with his left hand over the defense. White loves to drive left when his faces up. White is an average shooter at best behind the arc and this is an area that he needs to develop along with adding some scoring drives off the dribble. But White can make an open three with time and space when he is in a scoring rhythm especially from the top of the key or corner. White is a good rebounder on both ends but could be better given his size and strength. He is a good passer on the move especially as he attacks with his right to left crossover. White is a capable multiple position defender that will learn how to stay in a defensive stance under head coach Tubby Smith when he arrives at Minnesota.
                I don't really care if they will make a mistake once or twice, like accidentally putting a word in twice or whatever, but come on.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

What about these???
                  I so want this one

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    I just consider Lars a huge douchebag. Hetfield can have his douchey moments, but its Lars that ruined the bands image entirely. I don't remember Hammett ever coming out and saying anything or causing any problems so I leave him out of d-bag discussion.

But I think most can agree that BS napster stuff as well as crappy Metallica would have probably never happened if Lars won the window seat and Cliff ended up coming out of Sweden fine.
                    ^^

really... was listening to tirico and svp the other day (svp was off ryan was in)... and they were having a conversation who'd win...

Metallica vs Bob Knight, Roy Williams, Rick Pitino and Coach K.

Who'd win in a fight.

i concluded metallica is a bunch of pussies and would lose.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• I hate cheap ******* people, who never want to pay for anything but want to do and have everything you have. Won't even pay for a burger at BK or something jesus ******* christ and then they try every possible excuse and way, to not pay. Oh I drive you here, just pay for the gas with this, oh I always get you in places free, just pay for me, or I'll pay you back I swear. GTFO. These people are pissing me off, when you're cheap means you ain't got nothing, and you are spineless and worth nothing, I hate cheap people so much where I am becoming cheap because they constantly dig into my pockets. Cheap people ******* suck, and they grind my gears!

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        fat gingers

Are you implying that skinny gingers are ok?

Comment

What about these???

no not at all in what way are those cool

Comment

• When your eating pringles and you get down to the bottom and you have to tilt the thing over to get the bottom chips and you always ending up spilling the crumbs everywhere :l

Comment

• When the Lakers play in Portland.

Comment

• These TV commercial icons
                                • The Geico gecko
                                • The Geico Cavemen
                                • The "Thinkin' With Your Dipstick, Jimmy!" Scotsman

I'll come up with some more later, I'm sure you have some nominees here too.

These all inspire me to throw inanimate objects at my HD TV screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information