No announcement yet.

Things that get your panties in a bunch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you get a 78 and your teacher wont round you to a 80. Like what does he have to lose from giving me an B?

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
      When you get a 78 and your teacher wont round you to a 80. Like what does he have to lose from giving me an B?
      What do they have to lose from giving you an A+?

Comment

Girls who say they want to have a casual relationship, and then when they find out your with someone else besides her, she gets pissed off and bent our of shape. laskdjflakjsf ahhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          but I thought you like it when they scratch you're back, while you're giving it to them ;)

like i said in the other thread, i do not repeat anything i say.
          people who don't understand the difference between your/you're or there/their/they're or than/then

Comment

I'm not gonna lie. I sometimes screw up than/then when I'm not paying attention. The others I'm fine with though.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
              People who wear Brian Dawkins Broncos sigs because it makes me sad :( You sir have bunched my panties and ground my gears...

Comment

Anyone who points out minor grammatical failings on the internet.

When you're in a group sharing food, people who take massive amounts really quickly.

People who try to stop you at the shopping centre or on the street when you're walking asking you to sign **** or buy **** or donate ****.

White people who dress and talk like bad black movie characters (it's more annoying when you're australian and it's other australian's doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                  Anyone who points out minor grammatical failings on the internet.

When you're in a group sharing food, people who take massive amounts really quickly.

People who try to stop you at the shopping centre or on the street when you're walking asking you to sign **** or buy **** or donate ****.

White people who dress and talk like bad black movie characters (it's more annoying when you're australian and it's other australian's doing it.
                  waustriggers?

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    One of my friends here plays for the MTSU football team and has a huuuuge upper body, but his legs literally look like twigs. It's hilarious.
                    Is he a Chris Farley SNL skit?

Comment

Foreigners

Comment

Something that does irk me are people who think the Jets should draft a QB in the first round, sit him for 2-3 years even though Kellen Clemens (who was supposed to be a franchise quarterback or so everyone said at the time) hasn't gotten a legitimate chance and that they don't need anyone at WR. WHO THE **** IS MATT SANCHEZ OR JOSH FREEMAN SUPPOSED TO THROW THE BALL TO???? WHO???? I ask this of people who write three and four round mocks and don't have the Jets draft a wide receiver at all.

AT ALL!!!!!!

The next time you write a mock, just think about this. Would you want a fourth round converted quarterback and two seventh round draft picks, who combined have 750 yards in five combined seasons as your #2, #3 and #4 WR's? Would you?

Comment

This might have already been said in one of the other threads.

But i cant stand when people pronounce Milk "Melk" Or put unneeded stress on BAG in bagel.

Comment

uhhh, Liberals.
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

When people mess with me right when I wake up. Poking me, slapping me, plugging my nose, flicking me. I want to beat them down. Period.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

One Uppers...god nothing angers me more than that.

Originally posted by SNIPER26
                                LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
                                Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information