• Show
Clear All

• What were you afraid of growing up?

1. The dark
    2. Dirtbikers in the pits
    3. My priest
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

******* Clowns, I had a legitimate phobia

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I loved clowns. I had a fear of sleeping with for a time after a bad shroom kick on I went on. I thought I would die if I feel asleep.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I was afraid of blowing up my house by not stirring the spaghetti

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

BEES! I am deathly afraid of Bees. If I hear one within my vincinity I run away very quickly.

Comment

Rollercoasters. I now realize how much I missed out.

Comment

E.T. and I still am. I hate that ******.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                I was afraid of blowing up my house by not stirring the spaghetti
                I once almost set my kitchen on fire by putting some Easy Mac sans water into the microwave and then going to take a poop. True story

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Computers in the dark malfunctioning.

no, seriously. Probably a variation on the monster-in-the-dark thing.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Cancelling of Ren and Stimpy. Also the game candy land, watched the movie candy man and i assumed thats where it came from.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

The ocean. Tornadoes. Fire. Pretty much every thing. But I was okay with bears.

Comment

I'm with Hollywood on this one. E.T. ruined my childhood. My aunt gave me a poster of him and even though I was terrified of the son of a *****, my mom made me put the poster up anyways to be nice. That dude's eyes followed me everywhere. I never spent much time in my room at all.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          Rollercoasters. I now realize how much I missed out.

Anyone remember those No Fear T-Shirts that were popular back in middle school? Well I hate roller coasters also, I think they are stupid and I don't see the point. For our 7th Grade school trip we went to Busch Gardens in Tampa, the new home of this beast called the Kumba:

Yes, I know you are thinking the same thing I am - **** that ********. I get nervous just watching that, couldn't even make it through 30 seconds. Anyways, I of course being a 13-14 year old boy knew that I had to get over my dislike and ride this thing. I couldn't just back out with all my friends going on it. Well I loved those No Fear T-shirts and decide to wear my favorite one with the toughest sounding slogan (they all had slogans like, second place is first loser or you let up you lose. etc. etc.) on the back.

Couldn't back out with my No Fear T on, right?

So all day I'm dreading this ******* kumba thing, all my other friends want to make it the main attraction and ride it a dozen times, but i somehow keep persuading them all to stay with only the water rides but finally after a couple hours I couldn't hold them back anymore...it's kumba time.

Get in the line, line is a typical 45 - 60 minute wait, entire time though it's right underneath that beast and I have to watch and hear it for an hour dreading what is coming. I'm sweating, I can't talk, shaking...Finally the hour is up, we're at the front...getting ready to go in...I look at my No-Fear T-shirt...and I say...

"**** this. I can't do it guys...have fun" proceed to turn around and walk the walk of shame where everyone waiting in that line is watching me, knowing I pussed out. The older guys in line are heckling me about my No-Fear t shirt the entire walk of shame, i just keep my head down and walked by myself to the water rides and stayed on the rapids the rest of the day until I had to board the bus of shame.

Yeah....so now you all know the truth, Hollywood is a little ***** when it comes to roller coasters.

Comment

Rats and Clowns.

Comment

Thanks Mr. King

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information