Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Talent Ideas for Mr. (my school name here)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went with the lightsaber fight. got 2nd overall. not bad.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
      went with the lightsaber fight. got 2nd overall. not bad.
      Congrats!

What did the winner go with?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I want to see video of that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I had an event like this at my school. Juniors and Seniors are eligible. My Senior year I didn't really have to do anything to win but when I was a Junior I came up with my talent while I walking up to the middle of the gym. I basically started roasting the teachers and the rest of the faculty. I didn't win but.. well I got suspended so I guess I wouldn't suggest this.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            Congrats!

What did the winner go with?
            he sang and had a slide show. it was pretty meh. but for swimwear he had tiny boardshorts and his pet snake around his neck. I think he won it there.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              I want to see video of that.
              i have gotten around 6 texts that said i filmed your talent and 20+ that said nice talent.

Comment

here it is

Comment

Awesome, that was great.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I was expecting more but that was entertaining.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Awesome, that was great.
                      thanks CJ. here is my friend's talent.

the sound people didn't start it soon enough i think. oh well. It was pretty tight.

footnote: Footloose was filmed across the street basically from my H.S. Some of it was filmed in our gym.
                      Last edited by jballa838; 05-25-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        I was expecting more but that was entertaining.
                        It honestly wasn't as clean as I was wanting, so I agree there. Vader was my track coach, and he had a kid the weekend before, practice time wasn't really available.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information